Welcome To aBlackWeb

Saying she looks elegant in that dress at prom is creepy but talking about she has bruises on her knees doesn't get questioned

Sure

Who didn't say that wasn't creepy as fuck too?

And don't try to say it like you didn't out your 1st reaction as to thinking something other than elegant or else you wouldn't have included that weird ass disclaimer

Edit...I didn't even see that post on the 1st page...yeah that comment about her knees is creepy as fuck too.

I feel you but they set the trends we gotta follow it. Giving the benefit of the doubt has shown not to help us at all. We don’t gotta spit on them when we see them. But it’s way more thinking like Tucker Carlson and they open with it. I be writing them off.

No we don’t.

Who didn't say that wasn't creepy as fuck too?

And don't try to say it like you didn't out your 1st reaction as to thinking something other than elegant or else you wouldn't have included that weird ass disclaimer

Edit...I didn't even see that post on the 1st page...yeah that comment about her knees is creepy as fuck too.
But…that’s not all he said. There’s MAD words before that part, my guy. Cut it out.
Don't read into it more than wtf I posted

The word "attack" in the thread title is suspicious and most posters fell for it.

It is a fact that any example or beckon for a black father to set standards, expectations, or parameters for his child will be met with criticism and flat out hatred and disdain.

This is more than a "let kids be kids" situation. That said, it's a prom date and as a great poet once said, "You won't be around next year."

Damn… At least he took a GIRL to the prom.

Sometimes I think Umar would be happier if Bronny woulda took a black DUDE to the prom.

As long as it’s BLACK.

SMH

Damn… At least he took a GIRL to the prom.

Sometimes I think Umar would be happier if Bronny woulda took a black DUDE to the prom.

As long as it’s BLACK.

SMH
Bruh you better than this.

If it's 2 things Umar has always stood firmly against, it's homosexuality and miscegenation.

If it's 2 things Umar has always stood firmly against, it's homosexuality and miscegenation.
But, if he had to choose between the two…. Just sayin.

I rocks with Umar on a lotta stuff, but this is dumb.

This the kinda stuff that keeps him awake at night?

He should mind his business on this one.

I don’t think he’s against homosexuality.

I think he’s against LBGT community because it’s not just for black folks?

Bruh be all over the place so he probably is and not at the same time

Back