Welcome To aBlackWeb

No disrespect. And serious question.

Or what?

Play that out for me. If you don't mind.

I don’t know about everybody else on here but I have had plenty talks with my oldest son about how white folks view us and how I feel about them.

He have seen for himself how it has played out with his friends and him when it comes how they treat us differently for doing the same things.

he got suspended and a white kid got detention for doing the same thing.

him and his friend both got in trouble for beating two white kids up because they was calling them chocolate.

and to be honest, white folks do a good job letting us know how they feel and he’s be seeing it himself with the slick things they do.

he’s seeing the killings and police shit on tv and forming his own opinion.

So my stance is don’t bring them to my house. Ain’t really no what if because they can’t come.

I don’t know about everybody else on here but I have had plenty talks with my oldest son about how white folks view us and how I feel about them.

He have seen for himself how it has played out with his friends and him when it comes how they treat us differently for doing the same things.

he got suspended and a white kid got detention for doing the same thing.

him and his friend both got in trouble for beating two white kids up because they was calling them chocolate.

and to be honest, white folks do a good job letting us know how they feel and he’s be seeing it himself with the slick things they do.

he’s seeing the killings and police shit on tv and forming his own opinion.

So my stance is don’t bring them to my house. Ain’t really no what if because they can’t come.

Damn you gon hit her with that "AHT... AHT!" at the door? You cold.

Back