Welcome To aBlackWeb

But, if he had to choose between the two…. Just sayin.

I rocks with Umar on a lotta stuff, but this is dumb.

This the kinda stuff that keeps him awake at night?

He should mind his business on this one.
He reacted to the pic like everyone else did.

When I first saw it, half of the comments were jokes about "What would Umar say". But when he posts a light meme, we get a 6 page debate on it?

Is it Umar or is it us?

I don’t think he’s against homosexuality.

I think he’s against LBGT community because it’s not just for black folks?

Bruh be all over the place so he probably is and not at the same time
He's against homosexuality because it serves no positive purpose for black people, and it's hard to disagree fundamentally.

What benefit do black people gain from homosexuality? Not black homosexuals, but homosexuality itself?

Dude came through with the CHOICEST option of the snow bunnies on his arm. Lol. Thee baddest in the whole school. I know at least one her ancestors burning in they grave. #lovetoseeit

I feel you but they set the trends we gotta follow it. Giving the benefit of the doubt has shown not to help us at all. We don’t gotta spit on them when we see them. But it’s way more thinking like Tucker Carlson and they open with it. I be writing them off.

I hear you. I'm not saying that it isn't safer or easier for black people to just distrust white people as a group and keep it moving.

I'm just pointing out that that type of thinking is what keeps racism and every other form of bigotry alive, so subscribing to it is basically just accepting the status quo. We didn't invent racism, so it shouldn't be our problem to solve, but we are the most consistent victims of racism so the longer it lasts the more we suffer.

if Snow White wants to prove herself then make her eat some chitlins & pigs feet... i bet that relationship will end real quick.

Harry Bellefonte, Sidney Poitier, and Mike to the black community>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Umar.

And they ALL had/have white womens.

A192024E-C7E4-403C-9928-FCEC8F4A92DF.jpeg F1BE0A61-7BF9-467F-85ED-11A1FDECDD75.jpeg ED7F1E72-E53E-4A5E-8142-133861FFB11B.jpeg

FOH with Umar.

Back