Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah I notice kids not showing up to prom in limos anymore. Everybody in their own car
[/QUOTE
I don’t know about everybody else on here but I have had plenty talks with my oldest son about how white folks view us and how I feel about them.

He have seen for himself how it has played out with his friends and him when it comes how they treat us differently for doing the same things.

he got suspended and a white kid got detention for doing the same thing.

him and his friend both got in trouble for beating two white kids up because they was calling them chocolate.

and to be honest, white folks do a good job letting us know how they feel and he’s be seeing it himself with the slick things they do.

he’s seeing the killings and police shit on tv and forming his own opinion.

So my stance is don’t bring them to my house. Ain’t really no what if because they can’t come.

Can you answer the question, my guy? Or no?

Last edited:
I don't want my kids bringing whites home either but I'm not gonna dictate who they can and can't date

lol Having an unwritten "No Whites Allowed" rule at your house is a lil more than aware bruh.

Lmao. My son done had a white kid or two play in the backyard.

He only invites his real friend inside who happens to be black and the other is mixed black and white. (The mix kid clothes be smelling like cigs though because his parents smoke so much. And not because of me because I never said don’t ask for them to come in. I never told him that specifically lol

When it comes to dating though. He kinda knows but since we move to this neighborhood less than 2 years ago he been more aware how white folks are with blacks. TV and TikTok has a lot to do with it.

had to take away his phone with TikTok on because Al out of the things was too much and false regarding white and blacks but tell him to be aware

Back