Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Face mask etiquette in 2020

Are u wearing a mask in public?

• Total voters
& did you take time to read it?

does it say they absolutely most definitely will or did it say they "may" & "can"?

so, my point still stands

good try tho

It says you don't have a point because theres many symptoms that are considered sub-clinical by doctors. Like I said you either have the symptoms or you don't. Just because certain doctors don't classify the symptoms as clinical doesn't you don't have symptoms and therefore doesn't make you asymptomatic. So you're actually full of shit.

It says you don't have a point because theres many symptoms that are considered sub-clinical by doctors. Like I said you either have the symptoms or you don't. Just because certain doctors don't classify the symptoms as clinical doesn't you don't have symptoms and therefore doesn't make you asymptomatic. So you're actually full of shit.

& you conveniently skipped over herpes

cuz it proves the point there are other viruses/diseases you can have w/o showin symptoms

but I digress, seems you already got your mind made up

I didn't skip it. It's the same shit for for all diseases. There's symptoms you have you don't even realize or doctors choose not to recognize as symptoms or prioritize.

I'm not jumping disease to disease to prove you wrong when I already dropped you on one you tried to make me look stupid about. You flopped that shit. Fuck out my face.

tenor - 2020-04-27T002903.203.gif

tenor.gif

what about hepatitis & chlamydia?

do you even kno what proving a point is?

I've proved sum diseases can be asymptomatic, now you have to prove every disease can't lol

but we kno you can't so let's end this charade

:lol10:

I've provided other diseases

giphy.gif

I debunked that with hiv. But that apparently doesn't mean anything so what we doing? Having a gif off?

I debunked one now it's what about these two?

Fuck outta here nigga.

I debunked that with hiv. But that apparently doesn't mean anything so what we doing? Having a gif off?

I debunked one now it's what about these two?

Fuck outta here nigga.

So that article you posted about HIV shows how you can't have hepatitis or chlamydia & be asymptomatic?

all jokes aside, you're the only person I've ever seen try to make the argument there is no such thing as asymptomatic diseases

any peer-reviewed journals or studies you've read to lead you in that direction?

So that article you posted about HIV shows how you can't have hepatitis or chlamydia & be asymptomatic?

all jokes aside, you're the only person I've ever seen try to make the argument there is no such thing as asymptomatic diseases

any peer-reviewed journals or studies you've read to lead you in that direction?

I was talking specifically about coronavirus. But since I'm not gonna dispel that for every fucking disease you got it lol.

Like I said to @Inori neither of us can prove it is or it isn't.

what if its raining and ya mask get wet and you out and about?

do you still wear the wet shit to be able to get in the store to buy new one?

Bill Burr is very passionate about this mask situation. He goes on a rant about ppl not wearing them when walking outside.

I wear a mask when i go indoors but im not wearing that shit walking down the street foh

Back