Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Face mask etiquette in 2020

Are u wearing a mask in public?

• Total voters

GOAT

🐐
So whats good w these masks.

Everything i hear says we need to wear them in public. Ive noticed only about 50% ppl are rockin them.

Is everyone on ABW wearing masks?

Who is also going the extra step and rocking gloves?

How long will we be doin this?

Do u mask shame people w shitty masks cuz yours is fly?

I wonder how many young ppl are getting away w using fake IDs

Or how late nite liquor store or gas station employees feel when everyone looks like they wanna rob the place.

I wonder how many young ppl are getting away w using fake IDs

Or how late nite liquor store or gas station employees feel when everyone looks like they wanna rob the place.
Most liquor stores and gas stations here thats not a 24 hour joint closing early

Im in NJ. Over 100k sick and almost all in N.Jerz. the little town im in has close to 5k sick. So yea, masks and gloves.

Everywhere I go, majority of the people got masks and gloves.

Proud of jersey for taking this shit serious.

Ive made some out of tshirts that you can tie around back of head, work better for me and washable

Everyone cool w wudever masks now but as it becomes more normal and designer brands start mass making them its gonna be the new way to floss.

Rappers about to be talkin about their gucci masks and im out here lookin like imma paint a house

Ppl w herpies prolly low key happy too

Don't have one, can't get any, gloves are out everywhere around me and online retailers are useless.

I keep my head on swivel like a crip in a blood hood constantly assessing my surroundings and I religiously wash my hands when I come in the crib (which I did anyways).

Back