Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Face mask etiquette in 2020

Are u wearing a mask in public?

• Total voters
Nah, if they wanna live dangerous then that's on them.
From what i understand the whole point of the face covering is to protect eachother.

The masks helps keep your own germs on you.

Unless u got one them medical joints that they say are only for doctors & nurses

My job got some mask made by employees mother, but i havent used it

I washed it but still dont know where or from who it came from, cant trust it

depends

& if I do it's jus cuz, not for practicality

kinda funny walkin round w/ a bandana on & not gettin 2nd looks lol

Last edited:
You can't go in any store without masks where I'm at
I don't leave my spot without gloves on
When I come back in I take the gloves off, wash my hands and spray the doorknobs, then wash my hands again.

I started wearing masks when a young ghetto bitch wanted to start coughing to get a reaction out of me. I'm diabetic and healthy but the last thing I need is someone intentionally giving me that shit.
I really hope nobody plays with me like that because I'm gonna fuckin spazz.
I walked away from a lady standing too close to me when everything first hit now I tell people 6ft.
Not playing bout that shit
Like @Whis Khalifa said I never really liked people too close to me even b4 this

I wear my shit when i go to stores.

My homie in China saw the writing on the wall months ago and told his mom months ago to go buy a whole case of masks. Way before the shit hit big here.

So a few weeks ago when I finally decided it was time for a mask, I went right over to her crib and she blessed a nigga with 5 of them shits.

shit came though in the clutch.

Fuck around and accidently flirt w an ugly bitch at the grocery store.

RIP to @deadeye Walmart Warrior thread?

Yeah, it's definitely messing up my game.

Saw a 300-350 pounder a week or so ago, but she was wrapped and masked up like a hazmat suit.......so I didn't approach her.

In response to the thread, however, I'm not wearing a mask.

Simply because, if it's not the N95, it's just giving people a false sense of security.

Gotta pay attention to the news when it first breaks.

A couple months ago they were saying it had to be the N95 mask.

Yet, once they realized there weren't enough N95 masks to go around..........that's when they started saying any kind of mask will do.

No telling what kind of germs those non-N95 masks are collecting while people are out and about.

They actually passed an ordinance in Delaware that starting on Tuesday, masks are required for anyone outside.

I’ve been hiding out in Rehoboth Beach for three weeks. WAY less people than Brooklyn.

In response to the thread, however, I'm not wearing a mask.

Simply because, if it's not the N95, it's just giving people a false sense of security.
This is why we need to sort this shit out.

Most ppl wearing masks think the mask is protecting them.

I just went to the gas station and there was like 15ppl in there and nobody was wearing a mask.

Fuck like why i gotta wear one to possibly protect them from me when they not doin the same.

I dont wanna wear that shit.

Gotta pay attention to the news when it first breaks.
A couple months ago they were saying it had to be the N95 mask.
Yet, once they realized there weren't enough N95 masks to go around..........that's when they started saying any kind of mask will do.

No telling what kind of germs those non-N95 masks are collecting while people are out and about.

JaggedUncommonAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

Chick in the office at my apt complex got masks she knitted. Shit was even on the news not to use anything knitted 'cause it ain't gonna do shit for you. She still wearing them shits tho. Niggas outchea wearing any old thing thinking it's keeping them safe.

Yeah, it's mandatory here in NYC. That being said, I'm probably going to keep wearing that shit after this is all said and done. I've always liked the way certain cultures view wearing masks in public, like Japan for instance. It's always been seen more of a courtesy to others, than just for my own protection.

The only downside is I'll probably have to shave my beard...

Everyone cool w wudever masks now but as it becomes more normal and designer brands start mass making them its gonna be the new way to floss.

Rappers about to be talkin about their gucci masks and im out here lookin like imma paint a house

Ppl w herpies prolly low key happy too
I have a sneaking suspicion a lot of women are going to continue wearing them, just because it will cut down on men approaching them.

Also, someone posted a pic of a Nike face mask/neck warmer that looked fire, just give them a medical grade filter and I'm on board, lol.

But isnt the whole reason corona spreading so much is because most ppl are asymptomatic?

And most ppl havent been tested to know if they even have it or not.

Look at the video of the man wearing a mask vs not

JaggedUncommonAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

Chick in the office at my apt complex got masks she knitted. Shit was even on the news not to use anything knitted 'cause it ain't gonna do shit for you. She still wearing them shits tho. Niggas outchea wearing any old thing thinking it's keeping them safe.

Denzel mah nigga gif.gif

Back