Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

nah fam

Fab first words in the vid were i cant believe u have that motherfucker in my house,

this to me sounds like they got a personal issue
so maybe he came home saw people yelling and acting crazy and wanted to defend himself.

but you know something.......

they got it......fab an evil woman abusing early stage killer.

just remember ....we are all black men...there is nothing different in how people look at us.

What part of tendencies aren't u gettin fam? lol If he actually continued and stabbed her it would be beyond tendencies at that point.

If a nigga picked up a knife and even looked at my girl/mother/etc it's a wrap, idgaf what excuse u got. Some of yall niggas would be like "yo mom, what u say?, he seems pissed" lol

More like woman you better sit your ass down, I can't beat that nigga up

just remember ....we are all black men...there is nothing different in how people look at us.
word bruh, as a black man in america i'm 100% aware that if i get caught outside threatening my wife and her father with death while wielding a knife....shit isn't going to work out too well for me in the eyes of ....well fucking everybody....i might not get the benefit of doubt...

i think i got that part understood pretty well.......

My point was that we can’t compare regular citizens to police officers who are supposed to be trained to handle disputes and situations. It’s disingenuous. I hold officer ____ to a higher level of conduct than Fabolous the rapper.

Not comparing the individuals but the similar reactions and responses as to why X was justified/reasonable/understandably so, in their response/action/reaction to Y.
No matter how disproportionate that response/action/reaction was

Not comparing the individuals but the similar reactions and responses as to why X was justified/reasonable/understandably so, in their response/action/reaction to Y.
No matter how disproportionate that response/action/reaction was
I responded to that point already. They’re white supremacists that’s why. You seen how their response was different when that white woman got gunned down in Minneapolis last year.

Fabolous is finished, it's a wrap. AND they got him on film !??? Goodnight Irene.....

I'm not saying she provoked anything or is responsible for anything. All I said is before we say Fab is done or is a monster let's wait for all the information to come out. There's a possibility that maybe they just got into am argument but nobody got hit. We don't know what happened. And yo maybe he did hit her. All I'm saying is let's wait for the information to come out.

@Sion I phux witcha, but I have to ask......

Is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic?? lol

I feel like the video dont really need to be reviewed so deeply its obvious. Of course more of the story will come out but its no grey areas yet.

Nigga got a knife saying he got bullets for niggas and she running and security holding him not her. Since we are just the court of public opinion and not a real court i think its pretty easy to see whats going on

What are we talking about right now? Lol

And as a guy who had a knife in hand while he yelled at a woman and charged at her, I feel for you Fab..

Stay up!

Back