Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

what does shit like this mean ?
ya'll being juvenile af in your ability to make coherent posts that make and sense

or

ya'll being juvenile in your approach to use reasoning and apply logic to life situations\

but you already knew that

its a bunch of ya'll in ya'll 30s still talking like its a locker room everywhere you go and its frightening and sickening

ya'll being juvenile af in your ability to make coherent posts that make and sense

or

ya'll being juvenile in your approach to use reasoning and apply logic to life situations\

its a bunch of ya'll in ya'll 30s still talking like its a locker room everywhere you go and its frightening and sickening
either point that shit out or come back when ure ready....most ppl in here actually have valid points maybe they not using 3 syllables words but every single argument in here is valid and should treated as such

or

Yea nigga, like yours

either point that shit out or come back when ure ready....most ppl in here actually have valid points maybe they not using 3 syllables words but every single argument in here is valid and should treated as such
point it out for what?

so ya'll (you) can be messy? You part of the problem in this thread with your half assed attempt to try and generate convo about some bullshit. But the general theme seems to be that ya'll dont see nothing he did was wrong.

thats....juvenile

some of you niggas act like you 12 or some shit

this shit sad af

Man chill,

Let them ppl post breh. How you trash (not respect) another man's opinion?

To much "holier than thou" mindset.

Let them ppl present their opinions big dog.

point it out for what?

so ya'll (you) can be messy? You part of the problem in this thread with your half assed attempt to try and generate convo about some bullshit. But the general theme seems to be that ya'll dont see nothing he did was wrong.

thats....juvenile

So mf'ers don't argue with their woman. You right I don't see nothing wrong with that

Man chill,

Let them ppl post breh. How you trash another man's opinion?

To much "holier than thou" mindset.

Let them ppl present their opinions.
i didnt trash it at all

i said it was that of a prepubescent child

and miss me with this

you acting like i deleted peoples posts or something

cut it out

Cut the bullshit AP, just say you on the side of these chicks and keep it moving. Everybody gave a solid argument you just being an ass like usual

i would love to see what you consider a "solid" argument

HA

a buncha swiss cheese opinions in here more than anything solid

point it out for what?

thats....juvenile
u stupid as fuck fam...i made a post in here saying that he needs to be prosecuted for whooping her ass....after that i have been trying to discuss what happened to lead to the situation so that it doesnt happen again since most ppl agree that she is not leaving him.....

i didnt trash it at all

i said it was that of a prepubescent child

and miss me with this

you acting like i deleted peoples posts or something

cut it out

Breh

Doesn't matter if you deleted or not.

It's that "I'm holier than tho" mind-set when posts like that get made.

Them ppl in here posting their thoughts, right or wrong, wrong or right, whatever, but to shit on another man's opinion, that aint cool fam

Back