Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

Breh

Doesn't matter if you deleted or not.

It's that "I'm holier than tho" mind-set when posts like that get made.

Them ppl in here posting their thoughts, right or wrong, wrong or right, whatever, but to shit on another man's opinion, that aint cool fam
how you came to that conclusion, i'll never know, and tbh, i honestly dont wanna know

u stupid as fuck fam...i made a post in here saying that he needs to be prosecuted for whooping her ass....after that i have been trying to discuss what happened to lead to the situation so that it doesnt happen again since most ppl agree that she is not leaving him.....

oh, name calling

i'm not gonna go back 20 + pages to find your posts that contradict what you just wrote, but aight man

you still in here trying to marginalize the mindset of an abuse victim and that's what I find most disturbing about the position you took from the start of the thread

lol @ stupid as fuck when.....lemme chill

i'ma stay on topic

futhermore @HellCzar dont text me about bullshit someone has said when im at work. Im trying to get to a bag and dont have time to verbally assault weirdos and farm animals on this site.

alot of yall only speak to me ill because youre behind a computer. You wouldnt dare say half of the shit yall say to my face. foh

@HellCzar on his Belly shit..................

tumblr_mnwjb1wWVb1rbxfqjo1_r1_400.gif

Let me tell your dork ass something. I dont care if you or any other of the niggas you be dick eating on this forum find me attractive. I dont care if you think Im single. Im not here to gas your ass or make you feel good about your horrible and often times downright stupid ass ideas. Thats where you got me fucked up. Instead of trying to belittle me, better your argument dickhead.

For someone that plays with yu-gi-oh cards and strokes his shrimp dick to white womens nudes, you got a lot of nerve coming for me.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Lmao the irony tho. You criticizing your own posting style and you ain't even know.

futhermore @HellCzar dont text me about bullshit someone has said when im at work. Im trying to get to a bag and dont have time to verbally assault weirdos and farm animals on this site.

alot of yall only speak to me ill because youre behind a computer. You wouldnt dare say half of the shit yall say to my face. foh

Woowwww she took it there tho...

giphy (8).gif

Lemme finish reading this shit.

And as serious as domestic violent assault against women is... This thread hilarious .. Kept me holding from laughing out in front of the missus

some dudes dont like when the men on this site are in agreement with the females on certain topics

i.e. locker room mentality

I haven't noticed it with you in particular but we gonna act like some of these dudes don't run around agreeing with wack shit and caping at every turn for these chicks. Then they be in the PM's and still be getting lamed by the same chicks they going hard for.

I'm sorry @HellCzar you gotta catch this stray bruh.

Back