Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Extreme Heat or Extreme Cold : Which Is Worse?

Baking Or Freezing: Which Feels Worse?

• Cold

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Heat

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
What if you hopped in your car to go to the store reall quick. You ain't trippin bout no coat bcuz its a 3 mile drive and your car is already warm. On the way home you get a flat. No spare. No phone. No help. So you now decide to walk. You can get yourself thoroughly fucked up in that 3 mile walk in the extreme cold.
Frostbite might be an exaggeration but you can't function if you can't feel your limbs.

Who the hell isn't wearing a coat in extreme cold? Haha. I don't care the car ride is... that's not the cold part.

Yea but the world kinda understands when it's too cold for shit. You get snowed in work and school be like aite take the day off. I aint never had a "stay home it's hot af" day. Mfs just expect you to suffer through heat.

I've never had a snow day where schools and jobs say stay home. Your ass either take a day/absence or you dragging your ass in.

Give me extreme cold. It gets hot as hell here and that humidity makes the air thick. It gets real cold too, but shit... layer up.

I've never had a snow day where schools and jobs say stay home. Your ass either take a day/absence or you dragging your ass in.

We'll get a snow day for a couple inches here, haha. Shit, they'll cancel school because snow's expected... might not even end up snowing.

Bcuz the thread is about extreme. Extreme to me is under extreme circumstances. Why would anyone be in fucked up weather if they can avoid it. That's why they make fans, air conditioners and heaters.

Again I'm not arguing your opinion just the logic you applying to it.

Like others have said in extreme cold you layer up as much as possible. In extreme heat you wear as little layers as possible.

Start from there.

Yea but the world kinda understands when it's too cold for shit. You get snowed in work and school be like aite take the day off. I aint never had a "stay home it's hot af" day. Mfs just expect you to suffer through heat.
You're making it obvious why one is worse then the other.

Again I'm not arguing your opinion just the logic you applying to it.

Like others have said in extreme cold you layer up as much as possible. In extreme heat you wear as little layers as possible.

Start from there.
Well if we're gonna a go full technical, extreme heat and extreme cold feel the exact same. So I guess we're not talking extreme extreme, just hot af and cold af.

I'll take being the heat over the cold any day. Shit anything lower than 65 and I'll tell you it's chilly and I'm grabbing a jacket

Extreme heat.

Along with drowning, burning to death are the two worst ways to go. As far as body temperature, I can always put on more layers to keep the cold at bay. Can't say the same with being hot.

So I guess we're not talking extreme extreme, just hot af and cold af.
Well that changes everything bcuz i was talking extreme and yall talkin af. Hot af can make you moody. Like everything gets on your nerves. When its cold af niggas put shit off for another day. Like fuck that backyard. I'll do that shit some other time.

I personally dislike the cold more than the heat, but objectively the heat is probably worse. There is more that you can do to keep yourself personally warm in the cold than there is to keep yourself cool in the heat.

Well that changes everything bcuz i was talking extreme and yall talkin af. Hot af can make you moody. Like everything gets on your nerves. When its cold af niggas put shit off for another day. Like fuck that backyard. I'll do that shit some other time.
Try working in that backyard in 100 degree weather, homie.

Matter of fact, DON’T try it!

We want you to live.

This past Sunday was only 96 degrees and I waited til after 8:00 pm when it cooled down a little to do some yard work and was STILL soaked in sweat and had to call it quits after about a half hour.

Fuck the heat.

Back