Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Extreme Heat or Extreme Cold : Which Is Worse?

Baking Or Freezing: Which Feels Worse?

• Cold

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Heat

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters

Allah_U_Akbar

It’s gonna be 106 degrees on Saturday.

I’ll take freezing weather over hot weather ANY DAY!

At least when it’s cold, you can throw on a jacket or whatever.

In the extreme heat, you get drenched in sweat and feel like you’re about to collapse as soon as you go outside. There is nothing you can do to get relief. Heat is the worst.

My body runs hot 365 so I prefer extreme cold to extreme heat.

And I'm just less concerned about how I dress in extreme cold cause I'm wearing a big ass parka or peacoat with a hoodie and jeans underneath.

In summer as soon as I move in the sun I sweat. So far the weather this summer has been cool and I'm not outside like that so I'm not as miserable as I'd usually be this time of the year.

Last job I worked, I was outside at least 90% of the time.

I remember a few years back them 10 degrees days we had.

Give me 95 and humid over that 10 times outta 10

I like being warm in the cool/cold. I don't like temps above 72 in the winter in the house or above 65 in the house when it's hot af outside(72+).

I don't need to run the ACs all day, pretty much all insects are dead or dying, no pollen. Shit, my computer runs faster, too, lol.

All I need to do is eat a little more and layer up, lol.

Cold can actually KILL you tho. Heat is jus super comfortable
True, but extreme cold just makes people lose feeling and eventually fall asleep.

It’s gonna be 106 degrees on Saturday.

I’ll take freezing weather over hot weather ANY DAY!

At least when it’s cold, you can throw on a jacket or whatever.

In the extreme heat, you get drenched in sweat and feel like you’re about to collapse as soon as you go outside. There is nothing you can do to get relief. Heat is the worst.

106 lol cute

Back