Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Extreme Heat or Extreme Cold : Which Is Worse?

Baking Or Freezing: Which Feels Worse?

• Cold

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Heat

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
longjohns and i winter gear and a nice coat space heater is all you need.

once you naked and hot........you cant do no more

Yea but the world kinda understands when it's too cold for shit. You get snowed in work and school be like aite take the day off. I aint never had a "stay home it's hot af" day. Mfs just expect you to suffer through heat.
You are suffering but you can still function. Yall said extreme cold. Extreme cold to me is step outside and lose a foot to frostbite type shit. You can't even drive to the emergency room bcuz your car ain't gonna start. Extreme cold is dangerous. Extreme heat is uncomfortable.

Maybe we need to define "extreme" bcuz of course i would rather have to put on a coat than strip of my clothes. If the weather is 110 i know to don't over exert my self outside and look for shade and drink fluids. If the weather is - 30 than i know i can only be outside fo a few minutes before i put my self in danger. There are no warm spots outside at this point unless you start a fire lol.
Heatstrokes are more preventable than frostbites imo.

You are suffering but you can still function. Yall said extreme cold. Extreme cold to me is step outside and lose a foot to frostbite type shit. You can't even drive to the emergency room bcuz your car ain't gonna start. Extreme cold is dangerous. Extreme heat is uncomfortable.

When has anyone stepped outside and lost a foot to frostbite like it's some regular extreme winter shit?

I've lived in many winters never seen someone just get frostbite unless they made a critical error.

Seen heat stroke play out in real time multiple times tho.

The way you talking about extreme cold is like it's a scene from the day after tomorrow. Lol.

DeepImprobableHumpbackwhale-max-1mb.gif

Yea but the world kinda understands when it's too cold for shit. You get snowed in work and school be like aite take the day off. I aint never had a "stay home it's hot af" day. Mfs just expect you to suffer through heat.

That doesnt happen that very often.

Maybe we need to define "extreme" bcuz of course i would rather have to put on a coat than strip of my clothes. If the weather is 110 i know to don't over exert my self outside and look for shade and drink fluids. If the weather is - 30 than i know i can only be outside fo a few minutes before i put my self in danger. There are no warm spots outside at this point unless you start a fire lol.
Heatstrokes are more preventable than frostbites imo.

You can be outside in -30 weather if you're dressed properly. I don't understand what circumstances you would find yourself in that kind of extreme cold and not be prepared or at least see it coming where you could avoid it.

That doesnt happen that very often.

Depends where you from. Up here its gotta be 25-30 cm of snow and -25 or an ice storm that freezes everything over for you to get a day off lol. But in atl 5 cm and -5 everything gets shut down. I remember that year mfs was sleeping in cvs pharmacy's scared to touch road lol over that lil bit of snow and ice lmao.

Here roads are shoveled and salted by the time you wake up. Only time it's bad is when it's a heavy snowfall that hits around afternoon rush hour. That's that bullshit. Otherwise we good. After the 2013 ice storms in Toronto winter is light to me.

Reactions: B_A
Depends where you from. Up here its gotta be 25-30 cm of snow and -25 or an ice storm that freezes everything over for you to get a day off lol. But in atl 5 cm and -5 everything gets shut down. I remember that year mfs was sleeping in cvs pharmacy's scared to touch road lol over that lil bit of snow and ice lmao.

Here roads are shoveled and salted by the time you wake up. Only time it's bad is when it's a heavy snowfall that hits around afternoon rush hour. That's that bullshit. Otherwise we good. After the 2013 ice storms in Toronto winter is light to me.

35 years in Toronto and I only remember one snow day, 1999.

Winter doesn't hit like it used too.

Reactions: B_A
I haven’t experienced a Texas summer yet and humidity up here is super crazy. But I hate winter even layered up I still feel cold if it was anything below zero I’m dying off gp

You can be outside in -30 weather if you're dressed properly. I don't understand what circumstances you would find yourself in that kind of extreme cold and not be prepared or at least see it coming where you could avoid it.
What if you hopped in your car to go to the store reall quick. You ain't trippin bout no coat bcuz its a 3 mile drive and your car is already warm. On the way home you get a flat. No spare. No phone. No help. So you now decide to walk. You can get yourself thoroughly fucked up in that 3 mile walk in the extreme cold.
Frostbite might be an exaggeration but you can't function if you can't feel your limbs.

What if you hopped in your car to go to the store reall quick. You ain't trippin bout no coat bcuz its a 3 mile drive and your car is already warm. On the way home you get a flat. No spare. No phone. No help. So you now decide to walk. You can get yourself thoroughly fucked up in that 3 mile walk in the extreme cold.
Frostbite might be an exaggeration but you can't function if you can't feel your limbs.

Like I said that's critical error. You made a mistake not putting on proper clothing knowing how cold it is.

Then you doubled down not driving on the flat and tripled down on dumb not going back to the store or just staying in the warm car lmao.

Stop.

Like I said that's critical error. You made a mistake not putting on proper clothing knowing how cold it is.

Then you doubled down not driving on the flat and tripled down on dumb not going back to the store or just staying in the warm car lmao.

Stop.
1. It was a quick run. You've done it a hundred times.
2. Flat tire had you stuck in the snow.
3. Store is now closed and your skin is black. You assed out.
4. Yeah that was a dumb scenerio. Lol.

My point is if you had to be stranded in a Arizona desert or an Alaskan frozen mountain . With just pants, shoes and a shirt. Nevermind how you got there and why you are dressed as is. You have a greater chance of surviving in the desert.

1. It was a quick run. You've done it a hundred times.
2. Flat tire had you stuck in the snow.
3. Store is now closed and your skin is black. You assed out.
4. Yeah that was a dumb scenerio. Lol.

My point is if you had to be stranded in a Arizona desert or an Alaskan frozen mountain . With just pants, shoes and a shirt. Nevermind how you got there and why you are dressed as is. You have a greater chance of surviving in the desert.

Why would I be in an Alaskan mountain with just pants shoes and a shirt on... that's the disconnect. You keep reaching lol.

Fuck winter days. I'm from the islands so I can manage the heat. Also, I hate wearing 200 layers in winter and STILL being cold.

Why would I be in an Alaskan mountain with just pants shoes and a shirt on... that's the disconnect. You keep reaching lol.
Bcuz the thread is about extreme. Extreme to me is under extreme circumstances. Why would anyone be in fucked up weather if they can avoid it. That's why they make fans, air conditioners and heaters.

Back