Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

Hodges had a monstrous 4 ppg while playing 10 min per that '91 season but let's give him a segment to tell why a 31-year-old role player was blackballed out of the league. FOH

:foh5:

At least he still got to compete in the 3pt contest in the All Star game after gettin the boot. Lol

Hodges getting blackballed is irrelevant to the 98 teams last dance. Hodges not even playing basketball makes it a non basketball issue.

How do we even know the Cartwright story is even legit? Rumors are non basketball issues when they have nothing to do with the actual Last Dance.

We get it kid. You don't fuck with MJ. He still got you wasting 5 weeks of your life tho. That's GOAT shit when you can make haters suffer through 10 episodes of hate and they still can't come up with a legit reason why you're not greatest player ever.
And we get you. You’re a born again Space Jammer. The oldest of them here.

You legit can’t prove my argument that I’ve made about 50 times on here, so you say Circle Jerk shit like “do a debate”, knowing full well the pro-MJ contingent will fangirl over your weak ass arguments, just cause you happen to be 50.

And it ain’t my fault nothing else is on TV. Besides, I thought this would be a BULLS doc, not an MJ feat the Bulls doc.

Ive also seen “Minority Of One”, the Kareem doc, too...what’s your point?

And we get you. You’re a born again Space Jammer. The oldest of them here.

You legit can’t prove my argument that I’ve made about 50 times on here, so you say Circle Jerk shit like “do a debate”, knowing full well the pro-MJ contingent will fangirl over your weak ass arguments, just cause you happen to be 50.

And it ain’t my fault nothing else is on TV. Besides, I thought this would be a BULLS doc, not an MJ feat the Bulls doc.

Ive also seen “Minority Of One”, the Kareem doc, too...what’s your point?
1- Stated many times MJ is not my favorite player. I said he is the Best Player ever. There is a difference.

2- You have yet to make a legit argument as to why he is not the Goat. All you did was post memes and talk about media brainwashing etc.. I'm not even putting in any effort when I address your stupid ass points you be trying to make. I'm half-assing my posts hoping you would finally debate so I can get rid of your dumb ass once and for all. I said Kareem has the goat career if you include his high school and college run and MJ is the goat player yet your remedial ass is having a hard time understanding that.

3- If you couldn't figure out that this doc was about MJ and his supporting cast 10 minutes into episode one then I'm mad at myself for trying to debate a fucking idiot. Newsflash dummy. JORDAN WAS THE BULLS !!! !!!

4- Why the fuck you keep bringing me up in your posts if you scared to debate me about it? Leave me the fuck alone or take the challenge. You startin to get on my nerves.

Im really gonna come to your city and throw you off a roof. Fucking idiot. It was a joke. I say that shit all the time. Of course you take it literally like a bitch nigga and lash out.

Shit been boiling up tho huh? Lmaooooo.
Hoser. Lol. Didn't know I hurt your feelings like that.

Back to the convo. My bad guys.
Leave that dude alone. He wouldn't survive in many parts of Toronto with that Tough Tony talk....just shrug and make him feel like he's something special and keep it moving....

Leave that dude alone. He wouldn't survive in many parts of Toronto with that Tough Tony talk....just shrug and make him feel like he's something special and keep it moving....
but but but I'm not the one talking tough. lol
I'm from L.A. I think I can hold my own in Toronto.

but but but I'm not the one talking tough. lol
I'm from L.A. I think I can hold my own in Toronto.
Don't know about all that. I've been to LA and I was disappointed with the grandstanding from dudes who just talk all that gun talk, but haven't shot anybody. Just saying that parts of my city ain't a cake walk as you guys in the states think it is.....shit, many parts of the world I have been to have me looking at LA like paradise city- in comparison.

Don't know about all that. I've been to LA and I was disappointed with the grandstanding from dudes who just talk all that gun talk, but haven't shot anybody. Just saying that parts of my city ain't a cake walk as you guys in the states think it is.....shit, many parts of the world I have been to have me looking at LA like paradise city- in comparison.
cool story bro

Mister B has had enough of y'all shit and he sick of it

Bruh ready to DIE on this Craig Hodges hill. Lol!

He must've went to a Bulls game back in the day. Wanted a Jordan autograph, but MJ walked by him. He was hurt...until..."Hey kid. You want an autograph?". That's when Mister looked up and saw...Craig Hodges. It was on that day Craig Hodges had a fan...FOR LIFE!

As for MJ...he made a very POWERFUL enemy my friends. And Mister vows he will have vengeance

soon-1.gif

Back