Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

Doc was good but there are at least 3 or 4 other basketball 30 for 30 docs that I think are better IMO

Only one that comes close is the Allen Iverson "No Crossover" joint...

...but even then it's a two hour one off...

...a ten hour run off of unseen footage capped off with incredible nostalgia and music supervision? Nah bruh, "The Last Dance" got it.

Y’all funny, or y’all think y’all funny.

I don’t have a beef with MJ. I just see his fans give him the Teflon of passes for shit others get demolished for.

14-34 in a Game 6...putrid. “But they won tho.”

Punching teammates in the face...Da fuck? “But he’s being a leader, tho.”

Not using a platform to speak up on social justice...cowardly.
“But it’s not his job to be a role model.”

The sheer hypocrisy of it just sickens me.

Only one that comes close is the Allen Iverson "No Crossover" joint...

...but even then it's a two hour one off...

...a ten hour run off of unseen footage capped off with incredible nostalgia and music supervision? Nah bruh, "The Last Dance" got it.

Yeah what ESPN doc you know showed NBA players drinking a case of beer in the locker room? Bruh I didn't even know that was allowed...LOL!

Y’all funny, or y’all think y’all funny.

I don’t have a beef with MJ. I just see his fans give him the Teflon of passes for shit others get demolished for.

14-34 in a Game 6...putrid. “But they won tho.”

Punching teammates in the face...Da fuck? “But he’s being a leader, tho.”

Not using a platform to speak up on social justice...cowardly.
“But it’s not his job to be a role model.”

The sheer hypocrisy of it just sickens me.
Sounds like you're pretty upset to me

There’s a lot to love and little to hate when it comes to this doc and Jordan’s career. So if anyone is focused solely on the hate then it’s their loss.

I’d hate to see all this greatness and only be able to focus on the things they left out that might tarnish his image. They also left out a lot of other things that made him even greater.

Game 4 of the score with a minute to go being 73-72 is hilarious.

Best era ever!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This doc was surface level as fuck.

No mention of Craig Hodges...
Nothing about Bill Cartwright threatening to break Mike’s legs when everyone said Mike was being a bully.
No mention of Juanita....
His kids get maybe two minutes in TEN episodes.

This was a love letter from ESPN to Space Jammers and Jordanaires everywhere. This was the equivalent of Beyoncé’s documentary HBO did. Contrived, robotic, and plain.

The OJ doc shits all over this.
Oj doc is the best sport documentary ever in my opinion

I remember watching all of the Bulls game back in the 90s especially in 96', when my parents ordered NBA League Pass and watching WGN. Marv Albert was memorable calling games but also miss Johnny Red Kerr calling Bulls games

Just read that a lil while after losing his pops , while at Arizona, while they were playing Arizona State , the ASU student section chanted “ Where s your daddy” at Steve Kerr

don’t know bout y’all but the game would have been suspended right then and there

Back