Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

The Reggie Miller slander has to stop. Reggie was nice bro! I still remember that 8 points in 10 seconds play or some shit like that. And he doing the choking signal at Spike, lol.

Reggie was a competitor and I always will respect the competitors.
These niggas didn't see him play, their hatred come from him being bad at his TNT job and they diss his NBA career

"Oh... l have nothing to clever to say. Let me try and devalue him for being Canadian like my president is Donald Trump."

:hahaha:

That rhetoric is over lmaooooo. Can't shit on me for being Canadian if you American. Especially if you black lmaooooo. You niggas only got toughness for eachother and the internet.
Oh, I was supposed to be clever? I was supposed to bring my wit to an internet threat you made that we both know ain't gonna amount to nothing. Bitch you been talkin tough to all the dudes on here like you gonna do something. It's stupid bcuz you ain't gonna do shit to anyone. You being a docile Canadian is just more proof of that. Softness is in your DNA.

Donald Trump being president has nothing to do with who I am. WTF does he have to do with you always talkin tough? Take off you hoser.

Stop derailing the thread. Ain't nothing bout to go down.

Last edited:
Oh, I was supposed to be clever? I was supposed to bring my wit to an internet threat you made that we both know ain't gonna amount to nothing. Bitch you been talkin tough to all the dudes on here like you gonna do something. It's stupid bcuz you ain't gonna do shit to anyone. You being a docile Canadian is just more proof of that. Softness is in your DNA.

Donald Trump being president has nothing to do with who I am. WTF does he have to do with you always talkin tough? Take off you hoser?

Stop derailing the thread. Ain't nothing bout to go down.

Im really gonna come to your city and throw you off a roof. Fucking idiot. It was a joke. I say that shit all the time. Of course you take it literally like a bitch nigga and lash out.

Shit been boiling up tho huh? Lmaooooo.
Hoser. Lol. Didn't know I hurt your feelings like that.

Back to the convo. My bad guys.

Im really gonna come to your city and throw you off a roof. Fucking idiot. It was a joke. I say that shit all the time. Of course you take it literally like a bitch nigga and lash out.

Shit been boiling up tho huh? Lmaooooo.
Hoser. Lol. Didn't know I hurt your feelings like that.

Back to the convo. My bad guys.
None of that is true but I'll let you tell it. Let's move on.

Doc was good...Jordan is the GOAT period....idgaf what stats Lebron ends up #1 in at the end....if he doesn't get to 6 or 7 he aint fuckin wit Mike....beating GS and getting Cleveland a chip in 7 is great but Jordan's resume including the rings is way too impressive....and he never lost a championship(and prolly should've lost to Utah one of those 2 times they played).

Damn good Documentary
giphy.gif

This doc was surface level as fuck.

No mention of Craig Hodges...
Nothing about Bill Cartwright threatening to break Mike’s legs when everyone said Mike was being a bully.
No mention of Juanita....
His kids get maybe two minutes in TEN episodes.

This was a love letter from ESPN to Space Jammers and Jordanaires everywhere. This was the equivalent of Beyoncé’s documentary HBO did. Contrived, robotic, and plain.

The OJ doc shits all over this.

giphy.gif

This doc was surface level as fuck.

No mention of Craig Hodges...
Nothing about Bill Cartwright threatening to break Mike’s legs when everyone said Mike was being a bully.
No mention of Juanita....
His kids get maybe two minutes in TEN episodes.

This was a love letter from ESPN to Space Jammers everywhere. This was the equivalent of Beyoncé’s documentary HBO did. Contrived, robotic, and plain.

The OJ doc shits all over this.
Who gives a shit bout any of those ppl u brought up?

Back