Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

And also, Mike was a piece of shit man. I hate how we excuse his personality flaws cause hes the GOAT. Mfers even go further and try to act his flaws are actually good.

And its like nah man. Mike was a piece of shit. Terrible personality. No one on this board could he friends with him.

The majority of mfers act like he cant be a bad person and be the goat at the same time. end of the day though, Mike is the goat. Not even debateable. And Mike was also a piece of shit. Not debateable.

Krause is one of the best general managers in NBA history. He also made one of the largest mistakes of any general manager in NBA history, robbing the world of a chance to see the extent of what was possible from the most iconic basketball player and team ever. The Last Dance tells one of these stories but not the other.

I blame ownership more than Krause. Impossible to break up a championship team and fire the coach that won 3 years in a row if the owner isnt in on it.

Man would they get off mike dick lmao

“Mike used to trash talk the mascot!”

View attachment 280228

Ive never seen the media riding a mfer to this extent. I know sports are dead and thats 80% of it, but man im ready for the documentary to end.

Funny shit is I been looking forward to Sundays. The doc is dope as fuck. But the commentary after? Cant wait till thats all gone.

Word. Having a healthy obsession is good. But Mikes obsession with winning were clearly not healthy.
It clearly comes from his issues with acceptance from his father growing up and being seen as not good enough. His yearning for attention and love fueled that competitive spirit into overdrive where it just consumed his life.

Ive never seen the media riding a mfer to this extent. I know sports are dead and thats 80% of it, but man im ready for the documentary to end.

Funny shit is I been looking forward to Sundays. The doc is dope as fuck. But the commentary after? Cant wait till thats all gone.
Lmao disgruntled knicks fan post. I understand breh, i understand..

I didn't like the excuses about Jordan being rusty during the Magic series. Magic were a good team and outplayed 'em. These numbers don't scream rusty to me

View attachment 279251

Seems that the rust was more physical. Far as his recovery time between games and how winded he would get at end of games...31 PPG ain't nothing to sneeze at, but the number could be deceiving if the player worn out by the end of the 4th quarter and cant close

Anybody that has hooped with pro hoopers know what time it is.

I’ve seen Kris Dunn look like the greatest basketball player of all time in pro am’s playing half speed.

The cats that hoop overseas and can’t even sniff the G League are animals.

Seriously. I played high school ball and hooped w my boys at the park 5 days a week. Closest I came to playing a pro athlete, was this kid that played college ball. Dude was unguardable. Conditioning on another level, handle was something else, shot consistency, etc. Is different man...stop actin like anyone on here can get up n go guard a NBA player

Seriously. I played high school ball and hooped w my boys at the park 5 days a week. Closest I came to playing a pro athlete, was this kid that played college ball. Dude was unguardable. Conditioning on another level, handle was something else, shot consistency, etc. Is different man...stop actin like anyone on here can get up n go guard a NBA player
It’s only 1 person saying that lol

A lot of bums in the league that don't deserve to be there

100% inaccurate. If u got to the league you DESERVED that shit. TRUST ME...I was scouted by the Cincy Reds to play baseball in high school. Aside from my lack of pro level talent, I lacked the COMMITMENT and DEDICATION to put in the HARD work to get better and improve.
Matter fact, some of these dudes that are not as physically gifted as others DESERVE it even more, bc they had to in a sense work harder. Bc they couldn't just jump over a nigga

100% inaccurate. If u got to the league you DESERVED that shit. TRUST ME...I was scouted by the Cincy Reds to play baseball in high school. Aside from my lack of pro level talent, I lacked the COMMITMENT and DEDICATION to put in the HARD work to get better and improve.
Matter fact, some of these dudes that are not as physically gifted as others DESERVE it even more, bc they had to in a sense work harder. Bc they couldn't just jump over a nigga
That's a lie, this dude don't deserve to ever pick up a basketball

gettyimages-651798870.jpg

Shit, bring this whole thing back around to the thread..Michael Jordan couldn't make the majors in baseball...shit he even struggled in the minor league...

Dont let the doc. fool you. They didnt really touch on his time in baseball like that. I remember those days...that nig struggled in the minors...he did alright at best.

Dude hit .200 and had 50+ RBIs (in Double A)...nigga hadn't played baseball in 10+ years or something crazy...that's a win fam...do you know how hard it is to hit a fucking baseball consistently..mofos throwing 90+ heat inside on you and then a 72 MPH breaking ball on the outside...what?!

Back