Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

100% inaccurate. If u got to the league you DESERVED that shit. TRUST ME...I was scouted by the Cincy Reds to play baseball in high school. Aside from my lack of pro level talent, I lacked the COMMITMENT and DEDICATION to put in the HARD work to get better and improve.
Matter fact, some of these dudes that are not as physically gifted as others DESERVE it even more, bc they had to in a sense work harder. Bc they couldn't just jump over a nigga

FACTS.

watching this breakdown of the Jordan Flu Game.

first 4 minutes Ryen Rusillo said there's 4 guys on this Jazz team playing major minutes who wouldn't play in the NBA today.

ther's alot of 90s NBA players who wouldn't play today in the league and ya'll still want to think the game was better overall than now lol

Bulls average 87ppg that finals?

:wtf11:

watching this breakdown of the Jordan Flu Game.

first 4 minutes Ryen Rusillo said there's 4 guys on this Jazz team playing major minutes who wouldn't play in the NBA today.

ther's alot of 90s NBA players who wouldn't play today in the league and ya'll still want to think the game was better overall than now lol

It was a slow down game... its sped up now... style of play different and yes the game is just as good as now or better depending on your taste

Last edited:

$15.87 for some Sunchips? :yikes2:

$15-8 nigga that's too high. It depends on how many you get, It's only 10 when we buy.
1446689421941.jpg

Bro I am not into that much of basketball to be honest but I've seen the documentary and my favorite character gotta be Scottie Pippen. What a guy.

Nice read by the way.

Where you rank Scottie Pippen among the best of all time?

Scottie is in the top 100 for sure. I would have to really sit down and do a little research before I give my answer. He was a really good player with those Bulls teams though

Dude hit .200 and had 50+ RBIs (in Double A)...nigga hadn't played baseball in 10+ years or something crazy...that's a win fam...do you know how hard it is to hit a fucking baseball consistently..mofos throwing 90+ heat inside on you and then a 72 MPH breaking ball on the outside...what?!

Yes I do(that's like Jackie bradley jr #s)..and you are making my point..did he make the majors? I said he did ok....

His float game is crazy
People call it floating, hanging, etc., but it’s really supreme body control coupled with a great vertical leap.

When he’s in the air he does a lot of movements and doesn’t allow his legs to extend to land until the last possible millisecond. It’s crazy he can contort his body so much in mid-air and do it with so much control.

Back