Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

Anybody that has hooped with pro hoopers know what time it is.

I’ve seen Kris Dunn look like the greatest basketball player of all time in pro am’s playing half speed.

The cats that hoop overseas and can’t even sniff the G League are animals.

Fax

But who said they could?

And before you bring up CTB, none of that started til you brought it up
nah, read a couple posts before that

the knock on the league is b/c niggas look at steph b/c he not a lockdown isolation defender. The team dont ask him to do that

CTB with his bad comprehension said

Now it's I don't play defense because the team don't ask me to

he reduced what i said to that crap

steph could probably avg 30 a game..that's what his team needs him to do, they got other niggas to play defense

I’ve seen Kris Dunn look like the greatest basketball player of all time in pro am’s playing half speed.

I played against plenty dudes that played overseas when I lived in LA.
Shit..a division 1 college kat can do it.....

There's just levels to this..

D1 niggas ain’t all the same. I done played against so many D1 dudes and shitted on them.

thats what im saying niggas in pro ams or your local rec aint hooping at the same speed as thes ELITE players bro.

even the nigga that gets a 12 day contract is an ELITE player.

Jason Caffey (played with the Bulls back in the day) is from my city...Jason wasnt an all world all star...but I have personally been in the gym and dude looked like fucking Kobe Bryant out there

wasnt even breaking a sweat...and these are like the best hoopers in the area he making look like chumps bro...

like I said delusions of grandeur

Back