Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

I know its different sports but its the same woth football

during the NFL lockout a lot of niggas was hone who made it to the league and a couple played in flag leagues

of course you had the local high school dogs who didnt make it out there talking

shit was said them Niggas was playing on a different speed

shit its a dude on my squad right now who was an All SEC CB for Vandy Torren McGaster he was an UDFA a couple yrs ago...didnt make the 53...that nigga been out of football for a couple years and be out there playin with niggas bro...like really styling on mofos lmao

Shit, bring this whole thing back around to the thread..Michael Jordan couldn't make the majors in baseball...shit he even struggled in the minor league...

Dont let the doc. fool you. They didnt really touch on his time in baseball like that. I remember those days...that nig struggled in the minors...he did alright at best.

All D1 players ain’t some elite dudes.

Most them dudes is at your local gym that you probably gave the business.

Overseas players I played against was elite as fuck.

For y’all that think just becuase a dude went D1 he on some can’t be guarded type shit y’all DONT HOOP

if you made it to the pros either NBA or overseas you are an elite player

same for NFL niggas...even if you just got to a camp and didnt make the 53...you are an elite player...

even those bums will drop 30 plus on any of us in this thread right now

like I said they made it to the big leagues for a reason

if anybody could make an NBA or NFL roster there would be a couple of us on a squad right now...

the reality is our talent peaked at high school...there may be some of us could of played college ball...not even necessarily D-1 ball...but didnt for sone reason whether it be grades or just didnt try.

big leagues best of the best bro.

i know niggas in the pros...or niggas who have made it and couldnt stay...bro they on another level

its asinine for you to think you could lock up a former or current professional player cause from your couch they a “bum”

like I said the 12th man any NBA squad is doing us like Jordan did homie from the Bullets
Ain't nobody beating an nfl player at what they do but you can beat nba scrubs in a pick up game

it done got serious in this bitch...

between this thread and Germs saying he never saw Gremlins or Goonies, i'm about to go walk to the mailbox

brb

if you made it to the pros either NBA or overseas you are an elite player

same for NFL niggas...even if you just got to a camp and didnt make the 53...you are an elite player...

Brock Lesnar..forget the wwe aside. Was an elite UFC competitor..could not make an NFL 53 man roster.

I wasnt disagreeing

its def levels when it come to the D1 cats

I was just saying if you make it to the pros either nba or overseas then you are an elite player and will give buckets to an avg joe

Folks was looking at me sideways when I said that

I’m taking bout just D1 players

Nobody was saying just everyone D1 player..the point to it all is if you are an elite athlete and made it to another level past local....

Most average joes ain't taken you out...that's why they got put in the position they were In in the first place..the game was too easy for them prior to what pro, semi pro, college..etc level they reached...

They could body(for the most part) a local kat like ain't nothing...

Back