Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

Whose your team fam? Lets start there.

duncan-ginobili-parker-spurs-2014-2-copy.jpg

James Jones ain't nobody, you can guard him. Stop acting like these players not running from the paint when Lebron coming down the lane. 250 lb mf'ers afraid of contact but that's the shit you wanna watch
james jones aint nobody, but he was in the nba on i think 2 championship teams and is in the front office of a franchise who is trying to come up and change the narrative about the organization

and you still couldnt guard him

james jones aint nobody, but he was in the nba on i think 2 championship teams and is in the front office of a franchise who is trying to come up and change the narrative about the organization

and you still couldnt guard him
That team wasn't winning because of james fucking jones, and him being in someone's front office ain't got shit to do with this conversation. Stop moving the goalposts

WTH does that have to do w/ anything.

aight

lets take it a step down

who was the man in college in ya city?

I see Ronald Dupree every now and then here in BR doing shit with AAU teams and i think he on staff at LSU and he didnt make it to the league and he used to get buckets. I aint gonna sit here and say I could guard him.

Tazmin Mitchell coaches here in BR....Tyrus Thomas is an assistant, etc....these dudes glory years might be behind them but im sure these dudes would wipe the floor with Chitown b ass

That team wasn't winning because of james fucking jones, and him being in someone's front office ain't got shit to do with this conversation. Stop moving the goalposts
you really have a comprehension problem

i asked you could you guard lebron who is obviously in the top tier of players

i knew you was gonna gloss over that, so i went further down the pecking order and named James Jones to contrast the roles and skillsets, and yet, you still couldnt guard him

stop it

They gonna watch the best moments of the GOAT and act like a random game in the 90s didnt look like division 2 college basketball does today

I honestly hate these general rationale debates. If niggas ain't been aroundback then (going back to the 90s)Shut the fuck up commentating about it.

Overall yea the athletes are clearly better now and the game definitely pace wise is a lot faster I can see why this generation would enjoy it more...I mean everyone and their mother want to shoot 3s and forget the mid-range part of the game.....big men can handle the ball like guards..

I get it...I just know its always gonna be a line drawn between generations.

you really have a comprehension problem

i asked you could you guard lebron who is obviously in the top tier of players

i knew you was gonna gloss over that, so i went further down the pecking order and named James Jones to contrast the roles and skillsets, and yet, you still couldnt guard him

stop it
I can honestly that I can't guard Lebron but james jones ain't lebron

aight

lets take it a step down

who was the man in college in ya city?

I see Ronald Dupree every now and then here in BR doing shit with AAU teams and i think he on staff at LSU and he didnt make it to the league and he used to get buckets. I aint gonna sit here and say I could guard him.

Tazmin Mitchell coaches here in BR....Tyrus Thomas is an assistant, etc....these dudes glory years might be behind them but im sure these dudes would wipe the floor with Chitown b ass

But who said they could?

And before you bring up CTB, none of that started til you brought it up

Back