Welcome To aBlackWeb

Encounters with the rich, famous and formerly famous

I met Jalen rose and Chris Webber on separate occassions.

@konceptjones @313 Wayz anyone else from detroit know about St. Cecilia. If you were a serious Hooper you had to show your skills at St. Cecilia.

I was up there playing Jalen Rose came up there with Robert Tractor Traylor Jimmy King and Vashon Leonard.

Man Robert Traylor for a big dude could move. He was killing it. Jalen was doing his thing but Vashon Leonard was like Steph Curry. My man hit 10 straight threes people watching was going crazy. Niggas was getting mad and Leonard was shooting behind the back fade way 3s nothing but net.

Gotta pic wit Jalen Rose afterwards with my cuz and sister. Gotta find that pic. Rose and Kimmy King signed my hat.

A few weeks later I met Chris Webber up there.

This nigha got the biggest hands I ever r seen. He grab a basketball like a grapefruit.

He signed the same hat Jalen rose and Jommy King signed.

I still got the hat hoping I can meet Juwan Howard and Ray Jackson so all the Fab 5 can sign it

St Cecilia was the proving grounds for ballers in the D.......Zeke and Joe Dumars would play pick up games there as well as hold youth basketball camps.

I met C-Webb several times because his mother used to teach at Mumford High.....she still teached there for several years after he went to the NBA....very humble and down to earth

St Cecilia was the proving grounds for ballers in the D.......Zeke and Joe Dumars would play pick up games there as well as hold youth basketball camps.

I met C-Webb several times because his mother used to teach at Mumford High.....she still teached there for several years after he went to the NBA....very humble and down to earth

You went to Mumford?? When did his moms teach there 'cause I don't remember a Mrs Webber there at all.

I went to St Cecilia a few times. I already knew I wasn't ready for that shit.

What hip hop he listened too? Always known them NASCAR drivers fucked with hip hop lmaooooooooo
I was in a pit working on underground cable and had my music playing. He came up and said he like Jay, Nas and Pac he saif Puffy too but I didn't pay that no attention tho

I met Jalen rose and Chris Webber on separate occassions.

@konceptjones @313 Wayz anyone else from detroit know about St. Cecilia. If you were a serious Hooper you had to show your skills at St. Cecilia.

I was up there playing Jalen Rose came up there with Robert Tractor Traylor Jimmy King and Vashon Leonard.

Man Robert Traylor for a big dude could move. He was killing it. Jalen was doing his thing but Vashon Leonard was like Steph Curry. My man hit 10 straight threes people watching was going crazy. Niggas was getting mad and Leonard was shooting behind the back fade way 3s nothing but net.

Gotta pic wit Jalen Rose afterwards with my cuz and sister. Gotta find that pic. Rose and Kimmy King signed my hat.

A few weeks later I met Chris Webber up there.

This nigha got the biggest hands I ever r seen. He grab a basketball like a grapefruit.

He signed the same hat Jalen rose and Jommy King signed.

I still got the hat hoping I can meet Juwan Howard and Ray Jackson so all the Fab 5 can sign it

Vashon Leonard is nice,he averaged 60 in our summer league

Bank of America used to do free Basketball skill clinics back home in the summer time. Most of the people who helped out were either college players, semi pro's or lesser known players, but there would always be a star or two. They would teach a particular skill for a few minutes, take a picture with us and dip.

Must have been 94 or 95. The guy we were all excited to see was Shawn Kemp, who was in his prime with the Supersonics. He was like 6'10 with a damn near 50 inch verticle leap and was one of the most dominant players of that year.

Time comes and he shows up. We bug out because he's gonna teach us something cool. Maybe he'll show us how to improve our leap, or box out or rebound better?

What does he do?

He picks a little 10 year old white kid with glasses and tells him to guard him. He then posts the kid up, backs into him, jumps over his head and dunks on him.

Then he left.

Pretty much all we learned was that Shawn Kemp is really good at dunking on children.

Seen Ben Wallace in the booth next to us at the titty bar
Had a couple laughs with Bruce Bruce at the airport once

nothing too special. Celebs don't really excite me tho. Only one I'd trip over is Erica Campbell fine self. I'd do security at the church to meet her

I stood in line next to uncle luke of the 2live crew in walgreens late nate 6 or 7 years ago. It was a few days before Halloween and he was buying candy for the kids and pampers. I guess he had a baby that late in life or he got a lil freak around the way that likes to wear diapers. the cashier who worked there that was usually salty towards me was shook and I was awe struck. I was in the presence of the man,the party king of Miami the lord of freaks, the master of pussyology. I stood in line next to him praying that some of his pussy magnetism rubbed off on me.

just remeembered a uncle luke story..

all-star weekend philly...

i actually saw a shit load of celebs that weekend, we was out there forreal...

uncle luke was random though...

i was just a crowd of niggaz circled around a chick twerking and stripping out on south street....

there was a camera with a light on her...

everybody was throwing dollars, i started tossing flyers.....

then a nigga was like

"hol up what's this shit right here?"

it was luke...

i fanned the flyers out like they was $20's he started laughing and took a few... then told the girl start back up

You went to Mumford?? When did his moms teach there 'cause I don't remember a Mrs Webber there at all.

I went to St Cecilia a few times. I already knew I wasn't ready for that shit.

His mom taught there until the mid-nineties while I was there

I need to tell this funny story of how I met tag team the one hit wonder atlanta duo famous for their song "whoomp there it is" it was November 93 florida classic famu afterparty we were there for family renunion and also because my older brother was in the band. the hotel we stayed was also host to the afterparty and tag team along with some other artist were there. I remember going down to the lobby and it was packed with groupies. these trick as hos was dolled up hoping to get chosen.
I 'm in the lobby my bro and cousin was down there also sippin' henny and chillin' . I approach tag team and it never crossed my mind that these two niggas was off in the cut alone. so 16 year old me never haven seen a famous person before ask them "yall tag team? the one without dreads answered " nah he's tagteam *pointing to dreadlocks* I'm the brain supreme" the way he said it though like he was pissed or didn't want to be bothered, I just shrugged my shoulders and calmly walked back over to my cousin and he tells me"man you a dude you aint supposed to be all up in celebrities faces like a groupie chick let them niggas chill" life lesson learned. about 45 minutes later I see them on a nother floor walking back to their hotel room just two tall lonely ass niggas. then it hit me that nigga was salty because he had no groupies that night. there was an r & b group there also called 4play and all the chick were sweating them. that was tag team two lonely niggas from atlanta that didn't get no play. "WHOMP THERE IT AINT!"

Mines is wack, met Jake Delhomme back when he was the QB for the Panthers. He had a home in Beaufort SC, he had all these pics with Athletes, and the coach of the Pacers. Dude who coach the Mavs right now, forget his name.

Anyway, when finally told him,.."you look like Jake Delhomme". He goes,.."I get that alot, but I'm a physical therapist for athlete's."..I was a fan, but that weak ass lie bothered me. I told him, "good,..cause if I ever met that interception, noodle arm throwing QB..."

His face got mad tight, and he a pale white boy so his face got read..he says..

:tuh:yea Im not fond of him neither.

The other was JT money, him and his niggaz was so high they were alseep standing up. They were ice out tho.

Mines is wack, met Jake Delhomme back when he was the QB for the Panthers. He had a home in Beaufort SC, he had all these pics with Athletes, and the coach of the Pacers. Dude who coach the Mavs right now, forget his name.

Anyway, when finally told him,.."you look like Jake Delhomme". He goes,.."I get that alot, but I'm a physical therapist for athlete's."..I was a fan, but that weak ass lie bothered me. I told him, "good,..cause if I ever met that interception, noodle arm throwing QB..."

His face got mad tight, and he a pale white boy so his face got read..he says..

:tuh:yea Im not fond of him neither.

The other was JT money, him and his niggaz was so high they were alseep standing up. They were ice out tho.

yeah jt is another one I used to see him riding around in his van a lot. I saw genuine in a hotel chillin on the low in the lobby. dude is short asf. a couple of young girls walked up to him and asked him for an autograph. this is the weirdest coincidence I saw pinky at a gas station back in 2010 shes was small and doesn't look as big as she did on screen. I couldn't believe how tiny she was I though she would be at least 5 ft 3. nowadays its a shame how she let her self go . she looks nasty the back of her legs got cottage cheese etc. shes as big as a small house. she needs to find a treadmill.

Seen Ezell from Friday at the airport when I was like 13. Me and my sister was contemplating sayig something but that Nigga looked angry af... he musta thought St. Louis was gone roll up in that limo lol. Needless to say, we kept walking

Germs the type nigga to sit next to Steven Tyler on a plane and have a deep ass 4 hour conversation about life, children, music, love, and politics....

Fuck around have a new Outlook on life n shit...... And not one point any idea the fuck he is....

Will see the nigga on tv.... An straight up tell you he recognizes name...... But will right next him no fucking clue

Back