Welcome To aBlackWeb

Encounters with the rich, famous and formerly famous

My cuz host these events sometimes and that nigga Woody from Dru hill is always there but dont nobody really care about him by himself

Met Freeway in the Baltimore airport, flying dolo. Was neighbors with Fantasia the summer she left for American Idol. She was tiny back then. Like, really small.

You up in HP bruh?

'tasia Uncle Jake used to be a mechanic like right next door to me

When I was young I met Luther Vandross who was randomly walking in a food store in New Orleans buying strawberries with I'm assuming was his male lover.

I got a few.
I met quite a few celebs when I worked in the Greensboro NC airport in 03'-04'

Met Coretta Scott King when she was getting off a plane. I said hi to her she looked at me and smiled. I cried and got back to work.

Kevin Nash wanted me to get a phone number from this woman and her daughter while he and disco inferno waited by the boarding area. He dapped me up but disco was a bitch.

Freddo Starr gave me an autograph signed Q from moesha. Didnt even spell it right.

Ashanti stank ass got upset at me for asking for one more autograph for my boss. She cursed me and a coworker out so we made her go through extra security.

Dapped up black thought while he was trying to holla at local bitch in the airport restuarant. Niggas barely 5 ft tall.

Said wassup to fred Durst and asked him what he doing in the triad. This dude says I'm not even supposed to be here, but has a NC liscense.

Mario winans had a smell of a career alcoholic.

Loon was a snobby bitch.

Chaka khan at the time was still fine as fuck and I learned her real name but forgot it. She carried some kind of international id. Maybe it was for celebs and officials?

Met fantasia a few times when she was on American idol. Everytime she flew out her whole family came and she made sure to tell everyone in the airport to vote for her before getting on the plane. Them babies put that thickness on her cause she was super skinny back then with a big ass mouth.

Last edited:
Met Boss back in '93. I was working at Tel 12 Mall up on 12 Mile and Telegraph working at the arcade. Sometime that spring or summer some chick with a skull cap on and a tour shirt with Redman's name on it and a dude walked in and asked me for change. I had to get more change out of the lock box in our closet and as I was taking off the padlocks and whatnot the chick looked over my shoulder like "Damn... y'all like Fort Knox up in here". We spoke briefly but it turned out that it was Boss I was speaking with. She used to just pop up at Tel-12 all the time. It got to the point where a few of us working in the food court would joke about "Boss sightings".

Met Freeway in the Baltimore airport, flying dolo. Was neighbors with Fantasia the summer she left for American Idol. She was tiny back then. Like, really small.
Wait wait wait.......did you ever hot up High Point park on Sunday's? Lol we would clean up the cars and hit that bitch every Sunday in the summer.

Me and my family we're having breakfast at this spot here in Charlotte called Sunflower. In walks Randy Moss dolo. He sat beside me and my son and we chopped it up. People act like he's a asshole but he was cool as shit to us. Never asked him about football because of he don't play for the Panthers I don't give a fuck lol.

Ran into LL and Mic Geronimo years ago here in Charlotte as well. LL used to live here for a few I was in my work uniform. Just said I was a fan to both dapped them up and kept working.

Met Jimmy John's on (NASCAR driver) he's cool as shit and a hiphop head. His wife was a bitch tho not to me but my partner. I was doing some wotk in front of their house and he stopped and said what up asked what we was doing and chopped it up for a few and asked us did we want some water.

My cuz host these events sometimes and that nigga Woody from Dru hill is always there but dont nobody really care about him by himself

You up in HP bruh?

'tasia Uncle Jake used to be a mechanic like right next door to me
At that time she was living in an apartment complex in Greensboro.

Wait wait wait.......did you ever hot up High Point park on Sunday's? Lol we would clean up the cars and hit that bitch every Sunday in the summer.
Nah, always been in Greensboro. Didn't even know High Point park was the hang out.

Me and my family we're having breakfast at this spot here in Charlotte called Sunflower. In walks Randy Moss dolo. He sat beside me and my son and we chopped it up. People act like he's a asshole but he was cool as shit to us. Never asked him about football because of he don't play for the Panthers I don't give a fuck lol.

Ran into LL and Mic Geronimo years ago here in Charlotte as well. LL used to live here for a few I was in my work uniform. Just said I was a fan to both dapped them up and kept working.

Met Jimmy John's on (NASCAR driver) he's cool as shit and a hiphop head. His wife was a bitch tho not to me but my partner. I was doing some wotk in front of their house and he stopped and said what up asked what we was doing and chopped it up for a few and asked us did we want some water.
What hip hop he listened too? Always known them NASCAR drivers fucked with hip hop lmaooooooooo

Was in a cypher kicking rhymes with Cee Lo back in the day around the time he dropped his first solo. He said I was nice. I really thought I was about to get put on. But nothing ever came out of that situation

met jamal malgorie however u his name . he was rude as fuck didnt want to take a photo

Never really interacted wit any of the celebs I saw.

Saw Andre 3k at the Cobb movie theater. Brotha is a lot taller than I thought

Saw T-Mo from Goodie Mob at Greenbriar

Saw Cedric at black bikers weekend. Mentioned that b4 tho. Me and was lookin at the same phat booty chick that walked in one of the convenient stores on the strip

He wasn’t “famous” at the time (still in college) but my coworker used to date Tristan Thompson so I would see him all the time.

While I was at LAX, LL Cool J and Barry Sanders both autographed the sleeve that holds my plane ticket

Last edited:
I shared this before but came across Anita Baker.

I was late for a flight and in a hurry I'm checking my bags in. The lady got my ID and I'm already annoyed.

I hear some arguing and cussing to the right of me so I turn to see what's going on and it was anita Baker going off.

She was cussing that airline worker so bad and I was shocked cuz her music so classy.

After she left I asked the lady helping me was that anita Baker. She was like yea and we can't stand her she a bitch

I met Jalen rose and Chris Webber on separate occassions.

@konceptjones @313 Wayz anyone else from detroit know about St. Cecilia. If you were a serious Hooper you had to show your skills at St. Cecilia.

I was up there playing Jalen Rose came up there with Robert Tractor Traylor Jimmy King and Vashon Leonard.

Man Robert Traylor for a big dude could move. He was killing it. Jalen was doing his thing but Vashon Leonard was like Steph Curry. My man hit 10 straight threes people watching was going crazy. Niggas was getting mad and Leonard was shooting behind the back fade way 3s nothing but net.

Gotta pic wit Jalen Rose afterwards with my cuz and sister. Gotta find that pic. Rose and Kimmy King signed my hat.

A few weeks later I met Chris Webber up there.

This nigha got the biggest hands I ever r seen. He grab a basketball like a grapefruit.

He signed the same hat Jalen rose and Jommy King signed.

I still got the hat hoping I can meet Juwan Howard and Ray Jackson so all the Fab 5 can sign it

I attended RIP Hamilton basketball camp in high school and Swin Cash former WNBA star and UConn Huskie champion came one day also. Got both their pics and gotta an autograph photo of RIP Hamilton. It's still framed at my parents house

Back