Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Emotional" Cheating

its not victim blaming, its acknowledging that both parties played a role in the state of the relationship

its you taking ownership for shit that you have done, and its them for taking ownership for shit they have done

its NOT saying, well, i did this b/c you did that

That's not always the reason, I feel you keep trying to justify somebody committing adultery. If a person feel there is a problem speak the fuck up before you hop in bed with somebody else. The wronged party might not even know a problem exists

That's not always the reason, I feel you keep trying to justify somebody committing adultery. If a person feel there is a problem speak the fuck up before you hop in bed with somebody else. The wronged party might not even know a problem exists

what if you have talked and expressed your feelings? then what?

since you got all the answers sway

again, you and Du are treating these issues in a vacuum and just assume that a dude or female just woke up one day and said, yea, i wanna fuck up my marriage/relationship by cheating on my s/o.

again, you and Du are treating these issues in a vacuum and just assume that a dude or female just woke up one day and said, yea, i wanna fuck up my marriage/relationship by cheating on my s/o.
cuz the physical aspect of it is so trivial to the deeper seeded issues....

one if my marriage is on the rocks like that, the last thing on my mind is pussy,
or even hollering at another chick, or even entertaining another chick....

like if me and my wife are in a financial ruin, emotional family disaster, facing total destruction, not speaking, shit approached the realm of abuse.....

it just doesn't make sense to me how introducing a third person remedies that...in fact, i cannot conceive of any marital problem that gets better by introducing a third person..... one of my issues with cheating is it's another problem being presented to a relationship, that is completely unnecessary and 100% avoidable....

another person is not the answer.....you keep making it seem like it was unavoidable or it was a forgone conclusion if other things in the marriage weren't working...

"oh they were having trouble for months, years, they hardly talk, they don't even act like a couple....what did you think was gonna happen?"

how bout a divorce? and if you don't wanna get a divorce, try....not fucking anyone......?? i unno...

i mean i was in my 20, and single and went 11 months without....sex and companionship are not necessities in ones life. especially if you gotta marriage on the rocks

If shit is so bad that you need to run to someone else to make you feel good then end the relationship, I'll rather she do that than to cheat. No reason to stick a knife into someone's heart by cheating

well i never mentioned anything about fucking anyone...the thread is about emotional cheating. You and chi have mentioned the actual physical act of an affair.

however, you make some solid points as to why the door all of a sudden starts to crack open for a 3rd party (either unknowingly or knowingly) to get inserted into the relationship

but again, these issues are not in a vacuum and yea, unless you have gone through a divorce or have contemplated one, you are in no position to just tell someone to just end it b/c shit aint working. And this aint even related to infidelity issues.

If shit is so bad that you need to run to someone else to make you feel good then end the relationship, I'll rather she do that than to cheat. No reason to stick a knife into someone's heart by cheating

you are responding while i am...ugh

but again, its not so simple to say, well yea...let me go and hook up with this chick b/c i wanna feel better about deficiencies in my relationship

true this is about emotional cheating, which even more validates that the act itself is trivial, it's all the actions leading up to it... the emotional aspect

I get what you are saying @AP21

I think no one can really know until they are smack in the middle of that situation. Progression in life will also contribute to what you do or don't do in a relationship. The younger me would not have tolerated any sort of cheating-emotional or physical but the older I am the less 'black and white' I am on the subject. I do not condone cheating but as you have stated there are reasons it happens (we are talking about a real relationship here and not some fly by night shit). Cheating or rather going through the process of it can actually bring couples back together as it forces them to take a hard look at their role in the relationship. Thing is there must be forgiveness and not bringing back up the incident whenever the shit hits the fan again. If a person is sorry they own that and work to move through it without repeating the action. If they continue to keep up that behavior it then becomes a decision and no you are not sorry for it. Trust is a hard thing to get back but it can be done. This day and age is making it harder though due to internet stalking, social media, tracing phones/hacking. If the need to do all this is there then it's really time to face some hard facts about what direction the relationship will be going.

4 pages, and half of them are me debating against chi and Du (mostly)

lawd

I get what you are saying @AP21

I think no one can really know until they are smack in the middle of that situation. Progression in life will also contribute to what you do or don't do in a relationship. The younger me would not have tolerated any sort of cheating-emotional or physical but the older I am the less 'black and white' I am on the subject. I do not condone cheating but as you have stated there are reasons it happens (we are talking about a real relationship here and not some fly by night shit). Cheating or rather going through the process of it can actually bring couples back together as it forces them to take a hard look at their role in the relationship. Thing is there must be forgiveness and not bringing back up the incident whenever the shit hits the fan again. If a person is sorry they own that and work to move through it without repeating the action. If they continue to keep up that behavior it then becomes a decision and no you are not sorry for it. Trust is a hard thing to get back but it can be done. This day and age is making it harder though due to internet stalking, social media, tracing phones/hacking. If the need to do all this is there then it's really time to face some hard facts about what direction the relationship will be going.

then you come in here making posts like these reminding me why i started simping you like 6 years ago

Back