Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Emotional" Cheating

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Is there a such thing as emotional cheating?

If there is, would u break up with somebody for emotional cheating?

Is this true or false?

Emotional cheating is real
and I think its far worse than the physical act.
Anybody can have your body but to let someone else get close to you mentally, emotionally and spiritually?

...well that's something else.

K0C3OXm.gif

:cry:once she makes that connection with some one else she gone b... trust me from experience :jordan:

Yes and no.
Emotional cheating needs to be defined.

I'd say yes if you're emotionally invested in a person to the point they're more important to you than your s/o. No if you're just getting what you're not getting from your s/o. Like say your s/o doesn't wanna talk about certain things that make you emotional but you can talk to someone else about it. That's on your s/o for not being there for you. But that doesn't mean youre cheating. Hell, people mentally and emotionally release in front of a psychiatrist, that's not cheating just cause you have someone at home.

Yes and no.

I'd say yes if you're emotionally invested in a person to the point they're more important to you than your s/o. No if you're just getting what you're not getting from your s/o. Like say your s/o doesn't wanna talk about certain things that make you emotional but you can talk to someone else about it. That's on your s/o for not being there for you. But that doesn't mean youre cheating. Hell, people mentally and emotionally release in front of a psychiatrist, that's not cheating just cause you have someone at home.
Ok that's is a really good answer. You are right sometimes you can talk to other people regarding certain things better but then your s/o. But i also know that I should be comfortable talking to my s/o about anything.
It all depends on how far it is taken. You don't need to be talking sex,sending pictures yada with anyone because that is basically cheating in my book...You better not be showing my good good to no one else if you dealing with me!!

Ok that's is a really good answer. You are right sometimes you can talk to other people regarding certain things better but then your s/o. But i also know that I should be comfortable talking to my s/o about anything.
It all depends on how far it is taken. You don't need to be talking sex,sending pictures yada with anyone because that is basically cheating in my book...You better not be showing my good good to no one else if you dealing with me!!

Great drop

This is why serious flirting is even wrong......

Cuz it's not just the emotional cheating, it's everything that lead up to it as well.

Every single time that person made a decision that they had to think up a bull shit reason to justify, they was dead ass wrong...

I totally get it,, sometimes people be unhappy and neglected.

But they gotta be totally honest with themselves from the jump. The second you make the conscious decision to entertain fuckery of any level,, regardless of the magnificent excuse they made up to justify it..

Yo ass dead ass wrong

Cuz it's not just the emotional cheating, it's everything that lead up to it as well.

Every single time that person made a decision that they had to think up a bull shit reason to justify, they was dead ass wrong...

But they gotta be totally honest with themselves from the jump. The second you make the conscious decision to entertain fuckery of any level,, regardless of the magnificent excuse they made up to justify it..

Yo ass dead ass wrong

Post of the week

Yo ass dead ass wrong

Flirting is fuckery and wrong?!

i don't have to say much in this thread, these answers basically cover how I feel as well. This is why you shouldn't even really be conversing with someone you know you have a bit of connection with. That connection can grow then out of nowhere, one day you have this relentless feeling that keeps pulling at you. Is this the person you want to be with? Don't entertain that sh!t. Stay far away. :uk:

Last edited:
Yes and no.

i would take you with your two sons and errthang

you stay speaking that truth.com

Back