Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Eminem vs Benzino

test
It’s crazy that we can’t just appreciate that he had an emotional moment and let him live. At what point are we gonna accept that black men are just as human as everyone else?

Yeah but his emotional moment is about someone he admits he never met and have animosity towards.

Benzino sounds like he's on his 3rd childhood.

At one point he was someone and his dumbass started beef with the biggest rapper ever and rightly got smashed.

All of his problems stem from the fact he couldn't just let a White man be.

Now 20 years later this White man got him crying about his daughter not fucking with him lol.

Lol, like I said before, Hip Hop is for young people. These old motherfuckers, including Eminem look crazy, rehashing old shit and sitting on interviews, doing a play by play of their 20s and early 30s because they refused to mature, learn a skill and get a real job.

They wanna be Hip Hop for life and it simply looks and sounds stupid.

Lol, this man is 50 plus year old man jacking off on OF, making diss tracks over something 20 years ago and crying about being bullied online.

That's not lifestyle of a well-adjusted, 50 something. It's the lifestyle of an 18 year old.

Last edited:
I been saying this shit… there’s a reason I ain’t been keeping up with what “hot in the streets” & listen to mostly R&B now lol. I refuse to be in my 40s still talking about Jay vs Nas y’all. We can’t be doing this. Benzino should have faded away years ago and Em should be out doing senior tours why we talking about this beef?!

Last edited:
Nore has told us at least three or four Drink Champs and interviews that he's a petty ass, foul ass nigga. Why do people go on a show based on liquor with a host that admits he's foul and then the audience is stunned when he is who he says he is?
Because Nore runs interference when he needs to

Benzino damn near 60 and still can’t handle his liquor, lol. That’s wild!

Funniest part of the whole shit was EFN taking subtle jabs, lol. I was waiting on Benzino to catch on and amp up on EFN. I didn’t listen to the whole thing but I’m assuming he never did.

And for all of y’all saying Nore foul, miss me with that shit. Benzino 58 years old. If he wants to get too drunk and bare his soul and embarrass himself that’s on him. Ain’t like the shit was taped in private. He knew the shit would get aired. Probably happy about it because people talking about him again.

Elaborate please.

Conversely, Benzino's lost the war by mishandling his platform and trying to fight his enemy in an arena he was outgunned in.
Nore has stepped in and low stopped ppl in his goofy ass way when he didn’t want them to say shit that would make ppl he cool w look bad

I'm not the type to kick a MF when they're down. But he did this shit to himself. He's grown af and got this whole thing started back up.

Ppl fake outraging at Nore only bc they on Benzino side..let him not been going at Em neck lately, not a single soul would gaf.

I'm not the type to kick a MF when they're down. But he did this shit to himself. He's grown af and got this whole thing started back up.

Ppl fake outraging at Nore only bc they on Benzino side..let him not been going at Em neck lately, not a single soul would gaf.

Ehhh. I dont think folks give that much of a fuck about Benzino OR Eminem. I dont rock with either of them personally.

Someone can objectively look at this Drink Champs shit as nasty tho

Ehhh. I dont think folks give that much of a fuck about Benzino OR Eminem. I dont rock with either of them personally.

Someone can objectively look at this Drink Champs shit as nasty tho
Cmon fam, 14 pages on Em v Benzino in 2024 is A LOT.

It ain’t just Benzino

They damn near ruined Irv Gotti twice lol
They doing it to themselves. These are grown ass men.

Cmon fam, 14 pages on Em v Benzino in 2024 is A LOT.

They doing it to themselves. These are grown ass men.

muhfuckas like rap beef plain and simple.

That Nicki/Meg shit went 20+ pages too. Most folks here cant name 20 songs of either of the people involved combined.

Muhfuckas puttin shit on wax gets people talkin. This other shit is EXTRA tho imo

Back