Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Eminem vs Benzino

test
Was Nore foul for airing this episode? You can tell Benzino was past drunk 30 mins into the interview.

camron-nope.gif

Plus it’s Benzino like there is no professional risk to fucking up his image that nigga been blackballed

Nore May never speak to him after the interview until he goes viral again

Journalistic ethics are one subject... hell, rather or not these type of broadcasts should even be considered journalism is another

But as someone who has had several decades worth of experience with commercial media ranging from producer to subject and whatever else, this ultimately falls on him. He aint no green bright eyed 17 year old

Plus it’s Benzino like there is no professional risk to fucking up his image that nigga been blackballed

Nore May never speak to him after the interview until he goes viral again

Blackballed from what exactly?

What position would/should he hold in this downsized defunded industry

Half these folks all over the place running they mouth cause the transitions in the industry rendered them obsolete

I'm ridin with Zino. Not as a rapper, cuz fuck that. I don't listen to him or Em.

But I definitely support the "Stop the 'white savior' cock gobblin'" that Benzino has been tryna tell folks about for years.

Sad to see him lose his shit like this tho. That shit gon go more viral than them racist tapes from Marshall ever did.

Last edited:
Blackballed from what exactly?

What position would/should he hold in this downsized defunded industry

Half these folks all over the place running they mouth cause the transitions in the industry rendered them obsolete
Bro Benzino holds no weight anywhere…. Put it to you like this Nore isn’t pulling no shit like this w Jay or 50

Thing is, Black folks have already tacitly positioned Eminem as just another rapper decades ago. This is not a topic of controversy or even discussion among black folks...

But white people have been and still are the economic engine of all this so called "hip hop " shit. Even the "black" media subcategories... So either he thinks he can convince them otherwise about Eminem or he's just milking this topic as a money play cause you dont have to convince black folks shit.

Back