Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Eminem vs Benzino

test
This Benzino interview aired 2 hours ago

I agree with him but he's beating a dead horse. Everybody knows that Eminem gets special treatment because he's white. That's not rocket science.

Last edited:
Benzino should just stop talking about Eminem and make an album talking about something else.

Just make an album with no songs that mention Eminem.

And when he does interviews, if they ask him about Eminem, don't take the bait, just say, "next question".

Because at this point he's inextricably linked with Eminem and doesn't have the discography to go down in history as anything but an Eminem hater.

Your old droog sums this feud up perfectly.

They're both over 50 though and didn't Em rekindle this?

And isn't Droog over 30? And got his claim to fame because he was a white Nas impersonator? And made a song called my girl is a boy?

I'm just saying.

lowkey dude can rap though but still.

They're both over 50 though and didn't Em rekindle this?

And isn't Droog over 30? And got his claim to fame because he was a white Nas impersonator? And made a song called my girl is a boy?

I'm just saying.

lowkey dude can rap though but still.
He's also a damn good producer too

I thought on the new Cass track he said he was the ghostwriter for Zino's ghostwriter and that was Eazy???
Well Ness says he only wrote 1 of them and it’s the better one that doesn’t mention proof

I think Cass was just talking shit because Eazy couldn’t have wrote that first diss

Somebody leaked the proof exposing Ness

Back