Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Eminem vs Benzino

test
muhfuckas like rap beef plain and simple.

That Nicki/Meg shit went 20+ pages too. Most folks here cant name 20 songs of either of the people involved combined.

Muhfuckas puttin shit on wax gets people talkin. This other shit is EXTRA tho imo
Cmon fam Nicki and Meg two of the hottest female rappers that's currently in mainstream rotation

Listened to the rest. If he was on the same shit the whole pod that he was on in that last 20 minutes I think people would have actually gained respect for Benzino. Minus all of the crying and what not.

muhfuckas like rap beef plain and simple.

That Nicki/Meg shit went 20+ pages too. Most folks here cant name 20 songs of either of the people involved combined.

Muhfuckas puttin shit on wax gets people talkin. This other shit is EXTRA tho imo
You just making stuff up

I'm not sure why anyone thinks Nore should have cut him off. Does Nore have some loyalty to Benzino that I don't know about? The show is called Drink Champs. Everyone knows the format by now. If your ass can't handle your liquor, then moderate yourself or don't drink. Nore's had plenty of guests who didn't drink or slowed down when they felt it was getting to be too much.

Benzino is a grown man. Why should Nore have to save him from the consequences of his own actions? It ain't like Nore was trying to get that nigga to break down and start crying. I'm pretty sure that shit took them by surprise too.

I'm not sure why anyone thinks Nore should have cut him off. Does Nore have some loyalty to Benzino that I don't know about? The show is called Drink Champs. Everyone knows the format by now. If your ass can't handle your liquor, then moderate yourself or don't drink. Nore's had plenty of guests who didn't drink or slowed down when they felt it was getting to be too much.

Benzino is a grown man. Why should Nore have to save him from the consequences of his own actions? It ain't like Nore was trying to get that nigga to break down and start crying. I'm pretty sure that shit took them by surprise too.
I know it took them by surprise. I’ve never heard Nore that quiet. I could tell he was lowkey shocked at how shit was going and just didn’t know how to handle it so he let him rock.

I know it took them by surprise. I’ve never heard Nore that quiet. I could tell he was lowkey shocked at how shit was going and just didn’t know how to handle it so he let him rock.

lol I'd be the same way. If I was talking to a dude and he just broke down blubbering out of nowhere when discussing a topic that he usually has nothing but tough talk for, I wouldn't know how to react.

I just watched the whole thing.

I must admit that Eminem is a legitimate star and has a fan base whereas Benzino is really just a b-list rapper with no legitimate hits.

But I don't listen to either of their music. I didn't rock with Eminem when he was in his peak and I never really rocked with Benzino's music.

Having said that, I can't believe they spent $30 million on a website. You can get a team of grad students to build a website for between $5k-10k.

Word B-Lister is giving him too much credit.

I mean he puts the Z in BenZino rite?

Rock Tha Party was cool. Booty? I mean it was Cool. Fabolous and Dep made it hot.

Bang Ta Dis is his best song and it’s not cuz of what he said, but because of the production. So yeah. Z list.

Word B-Lister is giving him too much credit.

I mean he puts the Z in BenZino rite?

Rock Tha Party was cool. Booty? I mean it was Cool. Fabolous and Dep made it hot.

Bang Ta Dis is his best song and it’s not cuz of what he said, but because of the production. So yeah. Z list.
The 3 songs you named plus Die Another Day and One In The Chamba by The Almighty RSO Crew gives him 5 songs that cements his legacy as a b-list rapper.

Edit. Also he produced the Stillmatic intro if that counts.

Back