Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady (Coup De Grâce)

Added to Calendar: 07-12-24

Rate Eminem's New "Houdini" Single

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
I got relapse. I remember me and my stan friend arguing how i thought that album was trash and he defended it until Em came out and said that shit was trash.
Relapse is underrated as hell. Ppl got on him for the accent but I got over it quick.

1. He was rapping his ass off!! and this is before he started doing that rap god, double time flow that he would soon use to death.

2. The only other album aside from doggy style produced by Dre and Dre bodied the production.

Revival is by far the worst Em project ever made. Idk what this man was thinking when he dropped it. And to think he planned on that being his last album
:scust:

Relapse is underrated as hell. Ppl got on him for the accent but I got over it quick.

1. He was rapping his ass off!! and this is before he started doing that rap god, double time flow that he would soon use to death.

2. The only other album aside from doggy style produced by Dre and Dre bodied the production.

Revival is by far the worst Em project ever made. Idk what this man was thinking when he dropped it. And to think he planned on that being his last album
:scust:
Relapse got some shit on it

he was bugging with the German voices but I fuck with a lot of songs on there.

I didn’t really like Recovery or revival

Relapse got some shit on it

he was bugging with the German voices but I fuck with a lot of songs on there.

I didn’t really like Recovery or revival
The OG version of Relapse had dope ass production my problem with it was w/Em rappin' in weirdo accents throughout the majority of the album. I enjoyed the Relapse Refill version a lot better.

Recovery imo, was a very good album and the production was on point and it wasn't a lot of weirdo shit going on with it like Encore/Relapse. Now MMLP2, I wasn't a big fan of and personally 11 yrs after it dropped hasn't aged well.

This is what he wanted anyway. Those reviewers were prolly either babies or not even born yet when THIS Em was around. Rap was entirely different back then, this was the shit that got us hype. I been said post 2009 Em fans aren't real Em fans or they would've told him the truth about how watered down Recovery was. This ain't a 5 mic album by any means, but if you ever put two words together on rhythm you know Em shitted.

The OG version of Relapse had dope ass production my problem with it was w/Em rappin' in weirdo accents throughout the majority of the album. I enjoyed the Relapse Refill version a lot better.

Recovery imo, was a very good album and the production was on point and it wasn't a lot of weirdo shit going on with it like Encore/Relapse. Now MMLP2, I wasn't a big fan of and personally 11 yrs after it dropped hasn't aged well.
Recovery was really bland to me.

I like that last song a lot with the “You don’t know me “ sample

For some reason, Eminem got caught in the cycle, where he kept on making these songs comparing rap music to a woman, and there’s like two of those songs on recovery

MMLP2 is very forgettable but has some good songs.Not enough.

Last edited:
Eventually I’ll put this album in my Em album rankings thread. It’s definitely not his worst, but not one of his best. We’ll see.

After one full listen, I can say that this album actually has value. He actually pulled off the old 2002 flows when he dipped into the Slim Shady persona. I didn’t think he actually had it in him anymore. That tells me it’s a choice for him to do the robot rap shit he has been doing for the last 5 years or so. Either way, this album is pretty good to me and if this is his last album, I say he ended his career on a good note.

I don't think I seen them posted but these are the "bonus" tracks. Don't like either of them really. Track with 2 Chainz coulda been a lot better.

Back