Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady (Coup De Grâce)

Added to Calendar: 07-12-24

Rate Eminem's New "Houdini" Single

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can’t hold Em up, he is really wiggin on this album

He went crazy on Evil

Now I can hear those little lines I didn’t catch the first few listens.

Dont let anybody tell you different. He spazzed tf out. It's not a classic by any means but sheesh.
I don’t rush to call projects classic but it could be in the future.

It will definitely be remembered more than his last 5 projects of which I liked 3 of.

It’s a strong addition to his catelog

Pitchfork:

GSlkG5ZWcAAbUnB

He's attacking trannies and fat people.
U gotta figure that's factoring into low scores lol.
It’s a waste of breathe to try to explain Slim Shady’s sarcasm and satire to somebody listening on face value and also not getting that it’s not about shock value more than the writing skill and commentary in 2024.

It’s kind of a self fulfilling prophecy that some publications would shit on it and kind of a compliment in a twisted way.

If it pissed them off,he executed

Not that it matters but When did ppl start paying attention to these "alt" sites for ratings? I remember a time when it was just The Source and XXL lol I'm assuming that's 4.8/10. Man get all the way fuck outta here

Not that it matters but When did ppl start paying attention to these "alt" sites for ratings? I remember a time when it was just The Source and XXL lol I'm assuming that's 4.8/10. Man get all the way fuck outta here
Stew why you only pop up to talk about Eminem? word to Shadytean

Yo this album surprised me its pretty good

Dude sounds hungry rapping his ass off as usual and the production is dope too

He overdoes the anti-pc though its time to let that Christopher Reeves shit go bruh

Still some dope tracks on there the intro, Evil, Lucifer, the JID joint etc

Solid 3,5/5

Back