Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Kamikaze

does em have a scheduled podcast appearance i'm missing out on?

Ha ha bruh...

Em started this shit cause of Joe's and everyone else opinion of his album..

Joe gave us a back story of what happen over there at shady records..

Why does joe really need to come out gate w a diss? Especially over a bar that really wasn't shit.

Would make more sense if you guys were wondering why he didn't he respond to the chloraseptic verse...

I see, diamond flooded demons, Lamborghini angels
Halos down with the doors flapping when they came through
Windows up, system bumping, you the one they sang to
Same two, who said they the ones you should send your thanks through
Pockets full of blessings, they can sanctify and saint you
You can hear them revving/reverend up in heaven now, can't you?
Sandals made of chrome, his soul made of leather
An engine full of sinning and candy painted feathers
The sound of the motor only revving/reverend you confess to

View attachment 70497
giphy.gif

Joe dont NEED to respond. I just feel like him not doing so is robbing us of great entertainment.

Plus hes missing out on building his brand. Look at how many of us listened to MGK diss em. None of us were checking for mgk but we gave him our ear. Others would do the same for Joe.

But i guess he really is over rappin

No it didn't. That shit was trash.

"when he said top cat, he meant cat in the hat, and when he said hat he meant it's off the top.... u get it? Top cat?"

foh with that nerd shit lol i can do the same shit to silk the shockers bars. He said a bunch of nothing.
@Goldie I agree with @Judge Judah :uk:

That shit did have multiple meanings and was slick wordplay. It reminds me of the slick wordplay used below....

https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/kanye-begs-for-drake-friendship.10457/page-4#post-598645

That shit went over y’all heads like Lupe does :think2:

Goldie get a pass cause it's his birthday

It's on tomorrow though

So Em went live on ig today but wasnt doin shit but playin Pac Man arcade game.

They sayin its a warning that MGK response is coming cuz mgk has pac man tats on his neck.

He went live a few days before releasing Kamikaze and was watching a tv with planes crashing or some shit.

Last edited:
Benzino speaks on Em Vs MGK and The fanbases

Agreed with his points back then but I felt he was doing it out of jealousy. And he says "Em didn't kill my career... and I ain't out here battling" but he killed the Hip Hop Bible by crashing its credibility with bullshit reviews and "out here battling" with Eminem.

Agreed with his points back then but I felt he was doing it out of jealousy. And he says "Em didn't kill my career... and I ain't out here battling" but he killed the Hip Hop Bible by crashing its credibility with bullshit reviews and "out here battling" with Eminem.

I agree you all Benzino had to say is that Eminem and other White rappers in this past, present, and future will ALWAYS be the guest in the House of Hip Hop -Lord Jamar

I aint read this whole shit but Joe so far doing it right.

If im Buddens and im now more of a personality than a rapper, im going in on Em with words on my podcast and stretching it out before I hit him with bars.

This right before the podcast gets to spotify too? Best thing that coulda happen to Joe.

Joe Budden gets paid off his words now and he supposed to just drop bars?

As a rap fan I wanna see that but if im in Joes shoes, Em gonna get these words until I milk it as much as I can on the podcast and as soon as the hype dies down ill drop a diss track to get people back to the podcast.

Back