OUT NOW Eminem - Kamikaze

he drops a surprise album... 400k+... goddamn

So Em went live on ig today but wasnt doin shit but playin Pac Man arcade game.

They sayin its a warning that MGK response is coming cuz mgk has pac man tats on his neck.

He went live a few days before releasing Kamikaze and was watching a tv with planes crashing or some shit.

Lol thats so wack

aye man... it's time to get Em the fuck outa here.

Its been damn near a week and he still aint respond to even MGK.. nah son.. you cant claim rap god and disappear soon as somebody call you on ya shit

Reactions: Soul_Rattler
If he dont ever respond or takes months that's wack...his producer said its coming so I'd be surprised if we dont get the response this week

aye man... it's time to get Em the fuck outa here.

Its been damn near a week and he still aint respond to even MGK.. nah son.. you cant claim rap god and disappear soon as somebody call you on ya shit

Its not even been a week has it??? Thats the problem nowadays, its a fast food era where people want something now...

Last edited:
Its not even been a week has it??? Thats the problem nowadays, its a fast food era where people want something now...
Yeah next thing you know people will want rappers to battle in person on the same day in the same venue face to face...

wait

Most times I would agree with you about this fast food era...

But Em claims he's a rap GOD... he initiated the diss in the first place... MGK came back quick and landed a good punch with his diss record..

For someone of Ems caliber and ability to take so long to respond(in this era of clappin back quickly).. shit looks a lil funny to me

But Em claims he's a rap GOD... he initiated the diss in the first place... MGK came back quick and landed a good punch with his diss record..

For someone of Ems caliber and ability to take so long to respond(in this era of clappin back quickly).. shit looks a lil funny to me

I get you, I still think that a week has barely passed by and as long as the response is good then its ok for me... if he really doesn't respond or takes months then that's a huge L. But since hes one of the biggest rappers in the world who dropped an album I'm sure he's busy with other stuff too and MGK isn't on his top list of priorities

Itd be cool if hes working on a buddens diss track simultaneously

Yea i hope he drops another bar or 2 for Joe just to fuck with him again.

Yeah I get what your saying, but people have schitt to do... Hes just dropped an album so I assume hes doing shows and has other commitments... Before we label him taking an L, I think he should at least have couple weeks to drop a reply...

Ems never far from a studio, could always drop a quick social media video to say its coming.

He’s worried about the criticism if he doesn’t come with it, probably on his 15th diss already.

Buddens podcast he said "Will Smith is adjusting to the internet better than you."

That was funny

Just clicked play on the vid, the eminem part starts about 10 mins into it. I am interested in seeing how Rah Digga reacts to what Jamar says, being that she used to be in the same crew as Em.

Reactions: Ghost313