Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Kamikaze

He starts breaking down the diss at the 30 min mark. He's saying some real shit.

Lord jamar must have the most free time of any adult I've ever seen in my life

Before em dissed him he had hundreds of vlad interviews about him and now after Em dissed him he talked about Em for like 90mins straight...at some point as a man you gotta ask "why am I dedicating all this time to someone else?" At least put it in bars yo you a rapper right?

Album is ok

This is how I see it. It's ok. It's getting a lot of love because Eminem was in poor form on his last 4 or 5 albums. It's his best work since Eminem Show, but he's not near that level on Kamikaze

Sway's really milking this shit lol they could've dropped the full interview instead of that lil ass 10 min clip. Prolly chopped a 30 min interview into 5 parts

lol this nigga Sway mentions the disses to MGK and Budden.. knowing damn well thats all people wanna hear about right now.. and as soon as he asks

*cue dramatic music and*

COMING SOON IN PART 2!

:foh5:

It sounds like a response track is in the works.
Eminem recently dropped his latest album Kamikaze without warning, and tonight he released the first part of an interview with Sway Calloway. During the segment, the Detroit rapper discussed why he chose the surprise release strategy for the project and described dealing with criticism from the hip-hop community. Toward the end of the clip, there is a teaser for the next part, in which Eminem addresses his beefs with Joe Budden and Machine Gun Kelly.

Regarding the latter rapper, Eminem said he discovered MGK’s comments about his daughter Hailie while going down a YouTube wormhole:

So I see, ‘Machine Gun Kelly talks about Eminem’s daughter’ or whatever, right? So I’m like, ‘What the fuck?’ I clicked on it. Then he starts doing a press run, basically, about Hailie. I’m like, ‘What the fuck. Yo, my man better chill.’ So, that’s not why I dissed him. The reason I dissed him is actually a lot more petty than that. Now, I’m in this fucking weird thing because I’m like, ‘I gotta answer this motherfucker.’

Although the teaser clip cuts off at the end of the quote, it sounds like Eminem has a response track in the works. Earlier this week, Eminem’s frequent collaborator Mr. Porter assured fans that the Shady Records boss is plotting his next move:

The real thing is, okay, let Joe [Budden] say something. Let anybody else say something, and then he takes everybody out at once. That’s what will happen. He already said what he had to say about them. And that actually helped MGK more than it did Em. He just wanted to get it off his chest.

Joe >> Em for at least 8 years and Joe > Crook > Royce > Ortiz
Making songs Joe then Joell lead the pack. Mood Music series still dope af. Punchlines Joe was the weakest.

That said Joe gotta rap. I understand he never reached his true potential because of jealousy and fuck shit, but he still has talent. Rap needs some classic shit or at least memorable stuff to offset the face tats, homo thugs, SPED students getting fame.

Back