Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eminem disses Melle Mel

When the internet says "who has he dissed worth a damn.." who exactly was he (Em) suppose to diss?

Any artist you remotely like has respect for the dude and wouldn't diss him..

So how the fuck is he suppose "diss" a "legit" rapper if one ain't coming at him...lol

Closes one I can think of was canibus and he went right back at him...

When the internet says "who has he dissed worth a damn.." who exactly was he (Em) suppose to diss?

Any artist you remotely like has respect for the dude and wouldn't diss him..

So how the fuck is he suppose "diss" a "legit" rapper if one ain't coming at him...lol

Closes one I can think of was canibus and he went right back at him...
Son called him out directly. And his only response was 4 bars weak bars at that.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230809_015325_Google.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230809_015325_Google.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 0
Son called him out directly. And his only response was 4 bars weak bars at that.

First off you really consider Game a "legit" rapper?

Sec. Canibus at the time would rap bars around "Game"

And 3rd Game has no "rap beef" w Em, he clearly did just to create a buzz for his new album. Plus he said in the past he wouldn't go at Em cause he considers Em a "monster"

Whose really taking Game's "diss" to Em, serious?

Short video

Extended video

I could tell he was a bitter ass nigga and probably a hater from on of his interviews off Math Hoffa

These the type of elders that was all the respect like they're royalty, but dont wanna put in no work. Then to top it off, they act exactly like they ignorant young people they complain about.

By the body language I can tell the main reason they're pressed is cuz they too old to be intimidating bullies anymore. And they still cant adjust to that fact.

I could tell he was a bitter ass nigga and probably a hater from on of his interviews off Math Hoffa

These the type of elders that was all the respect like they're royalty, but dont wanna put in no work. Then to top it off, they act exactly like they ignorant young people they complain about.

By the body language I can tell the main reason they're pressed is cuz they too old to be intimidating bullies anymore. And they still cant adjust to that fact.

The term “old fool” applies to him

He has the age but not the maturity….so what happens is they take it out on the younger generation as if they’re the problem without offering a solution (because they don’t have one)

I can always tell when an elder has wisdom or not, it’s how they treat the youth

An elder of wisdom understands the youth and shows patience…because he was once there…he’s stern, yet patient

A foolish elder nitpicks everything the young does because it’s the only way they can “feel” as if they some type of superiority

Idk man. Maybe Mel should've challenged Marshall to a graffiti contest or some'n.

Best 3 outta 4 elements of hip hop wins.

Rappin ain't it OG.

Bruh really said...."rrrrrrrrah" at the end.

I don't know... if I didn't get the "rrrrAAAH!" at the end I would have felt cheated for listening to the whole thing.

First off you really consider Game a "legit" rapper?

Sec. Canibus at the time would rap bars around "Game"

And 3rd Game has no "rap beef" w Em, he clearly did just to create a buzz for his new album. Plus he said in the past he wouldn't go at Em cause he considers Em a "monster"

Whose really taking Game's "diss" to Em, serious?
YOU DON'T ??? 🤣🤣granted he do doofy shit but he can rap, his last couple albums better than Em's last decade of music.
Listen canibus wasn't much after that 2nd album.

Why wouldn't people take it serious ?? They took Em serious when he dissed Everlast🤣🤣🤣

And I don't wanna hear that clout chase argument. Em been clout chasing his whole career.

He dissed Melle mel 🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Back