Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eminem disses Melle Mel

Don Dada

@5grand

Hip Hop has been good to me, huh/ But when they say that I’m only Top 5 ’cause I’m white, why would I be stunned?” Eminem spits. “My skin color’s still working against me/ ‘Cause second, I should be, to none/ Bein’ white being why they put me at five (Nope)/ That’s why they can’t put me at one.

Melle Mel, Em raps: “Shoutout to Furious Five and Grandmaster Flash, but boy/ There’s someone who really is furious/ Stay out his path, his wrath avoid/ I’ll be the last to toy with a juice head whose brain is half destroyed, like a meteor hit it/ Now with Melle Mel, he lost his ass to ‘roids.

Yo, this is all Melly Mel needed...lol...He probably had a track for Em right after he made that first statement

Eh, I don’t think I would have even paid Melle Mel any mind considering he’s not the first or last to talk about him being white… and Mel ain’t exactly living his best era right now. That being said I understand why he’d respond, even tho he went a long way for something he could have addressed in just two bars lol. It does reinforce the one big knock against him to me, he’s never traded shots with a true elite MC. Everyone he’s beefed with was either celebs outside of hip hop or frauds.

I place part of that blame on some elite MCs not willing to diss him in fear of hurting themselves within the industry.

Back