Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eminem disses Melle Mel

The only reason Em responded to this is most likely because he's one of those super hiphop heads and really is hurt someone considered one of the forefathers dissed him. This is more hurt rap fan than pissed off rapper

I hope there's a response...

Now his chance to show and prove...

He wanted the attention...

I remember 50 and Em on that Ja Rule diss, Hail Mary. Then Ja had that one cold ass line. Em jumped in the ring for that shit.
50 was dissing Fat Joe, Em crickets.
Then Jada and SP, Em crickets.
Then Nas, Em super fuckin crickets.
"Em, you said your mother's a crackhead and Kim is a known slut, what's Hailey gone be when she grows up?"

I remember hearing that line with my friends and going nuts. That's one of the best lines Ja ever spit in his life and one of the best disses in hip hop history... but it didn't age well because Hailey turned out ok. No kim k shit, no onlyfans lol

"Em, you said your mother's a crackhead and Kim is a known slut, what's Hailey gone be when she grows up?"

I remember hearing that line with my friends and going nuts. That's one of the best lines Ja ever spit in his life and one of the best disses in hip hop history... but it didn't age well because Hailey turned out ok. No kim k shit, no onlyfans lol
At the time the line was vicious and still is to me. Em put his business out there for the whole world to see. People can make fun and all that but at least Ja fought back.

At the time the line was vicious and still is to me. Em put his business out there for the whole world to see. People can make fun and all that but at least Ja fought back.

I remember when I first heard Loose Change and heard that line...and it's that song I reference whenever people say Ja got walked over. That line is one of the coldest out of all the disses that flew back and forth

Back