Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eminem disses Melle Mel

The Jay who dissed Jayo Felonie is not the Jay of today…. Jermaine Dupri is a legend do u know why he dissed him….MGK shit was a favor for Puff

Lol they don’t respect Game bro idk what to tell u
Game may be a doof at times but he can rap. And he makes better music than Em. Em is always punching down in his battles. Game is a better opponent than anyone Em faced lol. Talking about he get on the track and eats the people who dissed him 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ but they say Mayweather ducked his best opponents too🤣🤣🤣

Game may be a doof at times but he can rap. And he makes better music than Em. Em is always punching down in his battles. Game is a better opponent than anyone Em faced lol. Talking about he get on the track and eats the people who dissed him 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ but they say Mayweather ducked his best opponents too🤣🤣🤣
lol to you…. Obviously no one cares about the RAPE to even take him seriously enough to respond to him…..it’s a million niggas who rap good don’t matter if no one cares for them

I'd have to agree that Game makes better music than Eminem.

And 300 Bars was better than any diss record Eminem ever made.

Isn't Em the only one who ducked him ? He even got Jay to throw subs. I think meek did his track to I think. I could be wrong tho

No hate or anything, but….

There’s actually people still doing songs with Eminem???

Why?
Same reason Cassidy still getting booked for battlerap.

He's a draw and at least one person checking for him

Isn't Em the only one who ducked him ? He even got Jay to throw subs. I think meek did his track to I think. I could be wrong tho
Yea Jay dissed when he was 38 Jay is 53 now

He may have been worth going back and forth when he was a draw but the last 15 years have been horrible to him

There was talks of a low key beef between em and nas for years. Then nas supposedly asked em to get on Daughters and squash whatever but em said na.

Em coulda changed his whole shit up starting with Daughters and be almost where nas and Jay are today music wise

Em and nas beef ??? Over what tho ?? But let's say there was beef i hope that epmd remix wasn't him eating up someone who dissed him🤣🤣 cause that verse wasn't it. Buuuut I wonder how Sinatra in the sand sounds. Jay nas em and jada I believe. Depending on that beat he might've got trashed. Especially if nas and Jay showed up. Kiss already washed him

The whole diss thing has always been funny to me. When I was a kid and these guys were younger, it was entertaining and it fit the maturity levels of their mindsets. Today, though?

If you’re 30+ dissing dudes and in your feels, and even worse, responding to the nonsense, then everyone involved lost.

Back