Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eminem disses Melle Mel

I guarantee he made that beat himself

on one of these

hqdefault.jpg

YOU DON'T ??? 🤣🤣granted he do doofy shit but he can rap, his last couple albums better than Em's last decade of music.
Listen canibus wasn't much after that 2nd album.

Why wouldn't people take it serious ?? They took Em serious when he dissed Everlast🤣🤣🤣

And I don't wanna hear that clout chase argument. Em been clout chasing his whole career.

He dissed Melle mel 🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Who the hell is talking about
Game...whose asking him for any features. Whose making his "diss" song to Em a big thing or a big deal?

This is the first time since i am even hearing Game's name even being mentioned. Stop it..nobody is mentioning Game for anything.

He had a spark when he was w 50 then people stop checking for him like that..

Could careless how good his album's were compared to Em's last albums. I stopped listening to Ems albums after "the show"

But this is something u don't get or want to admit. Em doesn't need to put out albums or really need to try hard on joints anymore..he's already certified.

And again..he's respected by the emcees u listen to..so why does he need to go out and "diss a real emcee" for your liking?

Em could put out another album today and ask black thought, Nas, Jay z, drake, J. Cole, Jada, Kendrick, etc. All to get on his album and they would do it..and you know that.

U think any of them laughing like "no! Cause you didn't respond to Game" ha ha

Last edited:
And notice the names I listed. Real emcees...I bet nobody would put Game's name with those list of emcees...

And I aint talking club songs or number 1 albums..I am talking strictly spitting.. bars

YOU DON'T ??? 🤣🤣granted he do doofy shit but he can rap, his last couple albums better than Em's last decade of music.
Listen canibus wasn't much after that 2nd album.

Why wouldn't people take it serious ?? They took Em serious when he dissed Everlast🤣🤣🤣

And I don't wanna hear that clout chase argument. Em been clout chasing his whole career.

He dissed Melle mel 🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
lol how he clout chasing when melle mel dissed Em first in those interviews? And prior to that Em shouted out furious 5 multiple times throughout his career, even thanked melle mel in his rock n roll hall of fame speech

you can dislike Em all you want but in no way did Em start this with Melle Mel

It's a shame that there's so many more serious news headlines to distract us from just how hilarious this actually is.

This is definitely my favorite plotline right now.

Mel with that struggle ass pre-Rakim rap style is a easy target to laugh at once you come to find, pioneer aside, he's a huge hater and asshole.

Back