Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test
Part of me is like, "Well what you expect to happen when you reply to your bosses tweet and make him look bad". But on the other had, Elon engages with him like its no big deal, then reading a suggestion from some other random on twitter decides to fire him, wtf lol.

This part of it is funny af too

And...I was right lol.

Elon set his money on fire to troll.

People thought he was smart because he's supposedly real life Tony Stark.

He looks at the financials and was like, "Fuck Twitter doesn't make any money."

He tries to find reasons to back out.

Twitter executives and shareholders are like, "Thank God someone wants to buy this piece of shit. It's yours Elon."

Elon gets Twitter and since he's really just a billionaire troll and he can't stop trolling, he does shit to piss off all of the people his troll audience hates. You know, the liberal leaning institutions that actually spends money on Twitter.

Twitter loses more money. So like any other corporate raider, he starts slashing departments and firing people, losing all sorts of institutional knowledge regarding how Twitter works. Which causes Twitter to lose more money.

Elon is dumb. Just because you are able to make billions of dollars scamming the government to buy your fucking rockets doesn't make you able to run a company effectively.

Elon is just a younger slightly smarter Donald Trump.

Last edited:
lol
vahymo0s860a1.png

Man anyone who agrees to working long hours is stupid. First of, the job market for IT is hot as fuck right now. If you just halfway capable, you getting a six figure job.

On top of that, you have twitter on your resume? That means you can get a job tomorrow.

Man people got lives and families. Fuck I look like working extra hours?

Id take that 3 months compensation in a heart beat and get a new job. Fuck I look like stressing at work?

Back