Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test
The desire to be 1st instead of accurate. Its why sports shows keep getting duped by Ballsacksports. That twitter page has gotten their tweets reported on as real stories by everyone from ESPN to Fox News

they for real re-reporting shit posted from an account called Ballsacksports without even bothering to check if its legit info?

I can see how regular folks might get caught up reposting but if you a journalist with that big of a platform you should prolly confirm the shit smh

shiiiiet, niggas just gon have to do due dilligence.

If the name says Elon Musk but the username says fuckoutahere777 welp.. cant blame twitter if you fell for it and thought it was the real Elon lol.

Its hilarious that theres prolly another random muhfucka that shares his name that got banned just cuz tho lol
The Eli twitter account looked realistic. The other was Lockheed Martini

lol on what grounds?

I'd assume Twitter liable to some extent. Just my assumption.

They're testing bullshit changes live, with no clue of the consequences.

A team I'm working with is updating a pharmaceutical site, and none of it can go live til all testing and troubleshooting is done. Taking months for simple updates.

Damn.....I didn't know this until now

how does this work exactly. If the patent was sold for a dollar... Couldnt ANY company produce it if they wanted to?

Or are the people that copped the patent for a dollar selling it out to these drug companies and they are gouging the prices?

Is the only reason every other country can buy it cheaper than in the US because their governments capped the prices?

Damn.....I didn't know this until now

Most medical inventions and technology you see today was funded by taxpayer money through public universities that are contracted by the government.

There are so many scientists and technologists working on shit that won't be publicly available to the masses decades from now. There are so many jobs in the government that does nothing but work on future shit.

Then capitalists will find about it, find a way to enhance it a little here and there. Promote it and market it walk around like they invented the shit and make you pay for it when you are the one that paid to invent it.

Lol innovation comes from the private sector my ass lol.

Last edited:
Back