Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test
Think MySpace turned itself into more music oriented and then Facebook allowed anyone to get on there and that was the end of MySpace

That's pretty crazy. Business companies should consider starting to create different twitter variations of their company name just in case

I don’t even know why people left MySpace

I do: The last series of updates made the site completely unusable unless you were using absolutely bleeding edge multi-processor, multi-core high end workstations. On a "regular" PC it would take up to a minute or more just to get logged in and another couple of minutes before you could even scroll down to look at your page.

And, since they were entirely too stubborn to roll back the updates that fucked it up, everyone left for FB.

I do: The last series of updates made the site completely unusable unless you were using absolutely bleeding edge multi-processor, multi-core high end workstations. On a "regular" PC it would take up to a minute or more just to get logged in and another couple of minutes before you could even scroll down to look at your page.

And, since they were entirely too stubborn to roll back the updates that fucked it up, everyone left for FB.
I don't remember ever having issues with pages and I certainly didn't have the latest PC. I have stubborn on the movement to FB too and didn't go over until a few years after it was popular

They allegedly lost millions/billions over a tweet from an account impersonating them. I’m not a lawyer but Honey Chandler from the show Bosch would find something lol

shiiiiet, niggas just gon have to do due dilligence.

If the name says Elon Musk but the username says fuckoutahere777 welp.. cant blame twitter if you fell for it and thought it was the real Elon lol.

Its hilarious that theres prolly another random muhfucka that shares his name that got banned just cuz tho lol

If the name says Elon Musk but the username says fuckoutahere777 welp.. cant blame twitter if you fell for it and thought it was the real Elon lol.

Its hilarious that theres prolly another random muhfucka that shares his name that got banned just cuz tho lol

The desire to be 1st instead of accurate. Its why sports shows keep getting duped by Ballsacksports. That twitter page has gotten their tweets reported on as real stories by everyone from ESPN to Fox News

Nah, you’re right. It’s easy to say to show it wasn’t the real account but it feels like there’s a way to misinterpret it that could be enough to build something. Again, not a lawyer lol

Back