Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test
I wanna see twitter go down under his watch. Enough to where he has to sell it.

You know, so many people have been fired or left that if they all pool together they can probably launch their own site.

With all that experience it could work. A legit Twitter alternative is inevitable. I’ll be looking out for IT job offers lol.

Wonder if the folks in here that thought Elon would know how to run Twitter still feel the same now?

Unless all of this is some sort of 5 dimensional chess move this is terrible.

Lmaooo. Its not that its a 5D chess move, its just that the law has so many protections for rich people that Musk wont really feel this.

He gonna take billions of losses on twitter and then turn around and sell tesla stock and use the losses on twitter to offset his taxes.

The thousands of people who worked for twitter and the other thousands that make money off twitter? The majority of them aint rich enough for the law to protect them. So they gon take life altering Ls.

But musk gon get his money back by using the 44Bs he lost on twitter as a tax write off.

America is trash

Lmaooo. Its not that its a 5D chess move, its just that the law has so many protections for rich people that Musk wont really feel this.

He gonna take billions of losses on twitter and then turn around and sell tesla stock and use the losses on twitter to offset his taxes.

The thousands of people who worked for twitter and the other thousands that make money off twitter? The majority of them aint rich enough for the law to protect them. So they gon take life altering Ls.

But musk gon get his money back by using the 44Bs he lost on twitter as a tax write off.

America is trash
Watch ya mouth.
Ain’t nothing wrong with gaming the system but it’s still f musk

America is trash
I feel you, but there were people saying they think Elon would run Twitter better once he bought it, lol.

I think it’s good to ban folks for stuff like that.

What's he gonna do about people who pay the $8 but spread fake news? It's gonna be plenty of that shit and idiots that can't discern what's real and what isn't because they think that check mark means something.

What's he gonna do about people who pay the $8 but spread fake news? It's gonna be plenty of that shit and idiots that can't discern what's real and what isn't because they think that check mark means something.
Twitter has set a standard for blue checks and people tend to trust information from blue checks. So people that aren’t following the ins and outs of Elon’s changes could be easily deceived and that’s not good at all.

I know it’s not this serious, but imagine if the board that issues MD licenses was taken over by Elon and all of a sudden he makes it so anyone can become a doctor. People would assume the doctors are just as good as ever when in reality they’ve become much, much worse.

Back