Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test
Well any endeavor you do that makes a lot of money takes a lot of toiling and suffering.

IT, Cybersecurity, and Software Engineering can provide a decent, respectable middle class lifestyle by doing the bare minimum but the bare minimum is still a lot compared to other fields.

You can look at the job description for a job Meta, Netflix and Google and look at the same job at a no name mid-sized company and you will see the gap in expertise and competency among employees and organizations.

There are interns at Dropbox making 11K a month, the same or more as some IT directors.

So you gotta decide where you wanna be. You wanna make a quarter million a few years after you get the required knowledge to be hireable then that's the effort and aggression you gotta have. Most people don't have that because they avoid the challenges required to get that level of money as fast as other people get it.

Acquiring the skills and expertise to make a lot of money isn't a passive thing that just happens because you choose the right field.

People that make it seem easy is because they were actually interested in it and motivated by learning and being competent and getting the money. Most people aren't that interested in shit like that.

Lol like who wanna study 5 hours a day for a COMPTIA exam? There's people that got all the certs and don't even work in IT. Fucking weirdos.

Not even gonna lie I’d be ok with like 70,000 to 100,000 a year not looking to be a star but I want to do it right.

Eh, stop reading reddit bullshit. Musk isn't new to this game, and I hope people took my advice and invested when Twitter's stock was down.

I think Twitter is a perfect fit for Musk. He's always been more of a proactive CEO for his companies, and that's what Twitter needed. The platform itself is one of a kind, so no one's replacing it anytime soon. And if he opens it up again like it used to be, the userbase will only grow. he ideas for monetization are interesting too.

I'm not seeing why some think this will be the demise of the platform. In 6 months no one will even care about Musk being CEO, and Twitter will be back to business.

Don't know where I said I was a "fan" of his. You asked if I have faith in his ability with Twitter, and his track record clearly shows he's more than capable. For me, it's about reading situations as an investor.

Second, no Twitter is not easily copied today. When it came out it was just another platform, but the userbase and integration into society is one of a kind. Same reason Facebook wasn't easily copied even when Google tried it. Twitter users don't give a fuck about who owns it, just if the app works or not, period.

Really? none of his ideas are good or interesting? Well we have to disagree. To me you just come off as a hater of the dude. And yeh I always dismiss reddit because most users there don't know anything. They just circle-jerk each other and push out any view they don't like. That's why I still come to forums like ABW, because people can actually talk.

And your vibes are wrong. I've been in the tech industry for 20+ years. I'm just giving you want people in the industry feel. Maybe that doesn't match up with reddit or the media, but oh well. If people invested while Twitter's stock was down, then they're happy today.
@ThaManMythLegnd , still have faith in Elon on this?

I honestly think he really believes he can run the company with 12 people…he wrong though

Elon Musk fans have to be some of the most delusional people to ever fucking exist.

First of all, how the fuck can you be a fan of a business person...that's weird.

Second, regular people that suck the asshole of billionaires and millionaires are insufferable.

I am on the r/elonmusk subreddit and I am like, these people are the reason why the minimum wage in this country sucks.

Last edited:
Back