Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Elden Ring (Shadow of Erdtree)

Ok y’all never been into Dark Souls or anything like this but as a gamer I’m really intrigued I’m not into overly difficult shit but people love this because of it. Really thinking bout coppin
It's very hard, I won't lie, but it's not insurmountable. That's the appeal, though. You'll run into enemies that will make you just want to turn the game off, but the game gives you lots of ways to fight back. You just have to remember them. When you finally beat an enemy that was giving you hell, it feels incredible. No joke, this shit makes me feel like a kid, again.

Ahhh..so that's what a soft cap means...

So i was leveling up vigor currently at 27 and that shit is barely putting creeping toward 1000
Yeah, the diminishing returns are real, still good to pump it up, though.

Did you get Radagon's scarseal or soreseal, yet? The scarseal talisman buffs your vig, end, str and dex by +3, and the soreseal by +5. The downside is they increase the damage you take, but I've only had to take it off a couple times. They don't stackm, btw.

Yeah, the diminishing returns are real, still good to pump it up, though.

Did you get Radagon's scarseal or soreseal, yet? The scarseal talisman buffs your vig, end, str and dex by +3, and the soreseal by +5. The downside is they increase the damage you take, but I've only had to take it off a couple times. They don't stackm, btw.
Not yet no.
Accidentally stumbled uponthe festival and got absolutely wrecked.

No where near strong enough to do damage to that ganandorf lookin mfer.

Got some hunting to do.

farmed runes to boost my level from 27-78 and the game still handing my ass to me. Spellblade glass cannon build using the beam sword.

If farming runes wasn't so booing, I would be well over 100 by now but I really just wanted the stats to use the sword. Still enjoying the game but man do I wish leveling carried more weight than just damage increase. that or the armor was more accesible for mages.

farmed runes to boost my level from 27-78 and the game still handing my ass to me. Spellblade glass cannon build using the beam sword.

If farming runes wasn't so booing, I would be well over 100 by now but I really just wanted the stats to use the sword. Still enjoying the game but man do I wish leveling carried more weight than just damage increase. that or the armor was more accesible for mages.
I'm level 100 and something and I'm still getting two shot by some of the newer enemies, lol.

You should try to go get the bloodhound step ash of war. I don't have the magic to run as much as I would like, but you might. They can't kill you if they can't touch you.

I'm level 100 and something and I'm still getting two shot by some of the newer enemies, lol.

You should try to go get the bloodhound step ash of war. I don't have the magic to run as much as I would like, but you might. They can't kill you if they can't touch you.

I'll look into it. Just beat academy area and unlocked respec so I bumped my vigor up to 20 to see how that feels. magic is so situational that I don't feel comfortable going pure mage until I don't need to stress where I am. I want to walk into a room, blast everyone and never have to worry about my health.

Me: "I know Moonveil uses are about to be MAD af, with so many people complaining I know it's getting nerfed, lmao."

• ⁠Decreased weapon skill, Sword of Night and Flame’s damage.

Also Me:

kanye-1.gif

Last edited:
Found my first dragon. I swear he woke up and I died. I don't even know what he did to kill me. I do know I hit him with one spell attack and it took off 22. It's the Glintstone Dragon though so I'm going to go on a limb and assume he's resistant to magic. Great.

I'm playing dark souls 2 and can't beat the second boss for shit

Back