Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Elden Ring (Shadow of Erdtree)

This game rewards you a lot for exploring off the beaten path.

I finally beat the second boss last night. Took an hour. No boss in the game has taken me that long.

Fuck her, that finally felt Souls like. Bitch and her kamehameha.

This game rewards you a lot for exploring off the beaten path.

I finally beat the second boss last night. Took an hour. No boss in the game has taken me that long.

Fuck her, that finally felt Souls like. Bitch and her kamehameha.

I thought shit was sweet when I beat her in the library LLS

I thought shit was sweet when I beat her in the library LLS

Yea she instantly one shot me. Then another attempt we died together so it didn’t count. I also didn’t know in phase 1 should could fire through the bookshelves. Then the random chandelier drops that kills her minions also killer me.

Had to save my flask for phase 2 if I could avoid the kamehameha.

Yea she instantly one shot me. Then another attempt we died together so it didn’t count. I also didn’t know in phase 1 should could fire through the bookshelves. Then the random chandelier drops that kills her minions also killer me.

Had to save my flask for phase 2 if I could avoid the kamehameha.

Upgraded wolf summon saved me in phase 2. Blitzed the shit out of her ass so she could barely get her magic off. Had the travelers outfit on too.

Upgraded wolf summon saved me in phase 2. Blitzed the shit out of her ass so she could barely get her magic off. Had the travelers outfit on too.
Those wolves have been coming in clutch as hell. When I first got them, I thought they made the game too easy, after getting humbled enough, I don't play around, now. I see them available, I'm bringing them out. Walking into bossfights like -

original-11477-1404224921-29.jpg

What kind of builds are y'all running with, atm?

I initially wanted to go with a faith build, but I slowly started going STR/DEX, which I swore I wasn't going to do, lol. My go to weapon at the moment is the bloodhound fang. I love the special attack, makes me feel like Guts from Berserk.

What kind of builds are y'all running with, atm?

I initially wanted to go with a faith build, but I slowly started going STR/DEX, which I swore I wasn't going to do, lol. My go to weapon at the moment is the bloodhound fang. I love the special attack, makes me feel like Guts from Berserk.

Started as a Astrologer, some of the spells you get are OP later on. I switched a Spell Blade because i got tired of being squishy.

Meanwhile, that mf killed me like 30 times. I eventually ended up summoning another player for help. 😅

Let me say, I hate the fact that they mapped something to L3. I died so much because of accidental crouching in a tense fight. I had to switch so that the confirm button is L3. The game has been much smoother for me since then.

Let me say, I hate the fact that they mapped something to L3. I died so much because of accidental crouching in a tense fight. I had to switch so that the confirm button is L3. The game has been much smoother for me since then.

Re-mapping in horseback boss battles is required. Had me jumping off the fucking horse against that dragon left and right

lol I'm damn near 20 hours in and I don't think I've advanced the story at all. This game is huge and easy to get lost into.

Bloodflame is a mf blessing.

:clawd2:

I wasn't even expecting to beat him that time, that whole encounter was me checking if the kukuri I had equipped was going to stop him from healing. He usually jumps back before he does it, which is why I immediately threw it, lol. I totally expected to die, that's why I didn't even bother to heal. When I saw the second bleed proc, though, I was like -

:lookatthisshit:

Last edited:
Back