Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Elden Ring (Shadow of Erdtree)

Linking up for co op is annoying as hell. Why couldn’t they just do it the conventional way like Call of Duty or any other multiplayer game?

Linking up for co op is annoying as hell. Why couldn’t they just do it the conventional way like Call of Duty or any other multiplayer game?

Cause it's nothing like Call of Duty or any other game that is designed first and foremost with multiplayer in mind.

Last edited:
Aesthetically speaking, I think Rykard might be my favorite boss fight so far, sheesh. The design, the music, atmosphere.

collector-the-collector.gif

finally got the game on my pc after finishing Horizon. I swear I almost refunded it until I found some settings to tweak in the Control Panel. Game was running sub 30 FPS on initial boot. I got a RTX 2080, 16gb i5-10600k and a Gsync ultimate monitor. I shouldn't see less than 60 fps on anything unless its modded.

even after the changes damn thing still locks me at 60. its cool though. gonna use that extra room to turn HDR on since they being stingy.

finally got the game on my pc after finishing Horizon. I swear I almost refunded it until I found some settings to tweak in the Control Panel. Game was running sub 30 FPS on initial boot. I got a RTX 2080, 16gb i5-10600k and a Gsync ultimate monitor. I shouldn't see less than 60 fps on anything unless its modded.

even after the changes damn thing still locks me at 60. its cool though. gonna use that extra room to turn HDR on since they being stingy.
It for sure needs patches on PC.

It for sure needs patches on PC.

Its been sweet since I got it to work. Cant have MSI AfterBurner and steam overlay but its been running fine once its up. Never got into the older Souls games due to their linearity keeping me from playing my way. Now I'm free to explore before continuing the story, I can see this being my Game of the year. Top it off I heard it has New Game Plus so anything you leave undone can be tackled second time through.

Ok y’all never been into Dark Souls or anything like this but as a gamer I’m really intrigued I’m not into overly difficult shit but people love this because of it. Really thinking bout coppin

Ok y’all never been into Dark Souls or anything like this but as a gamer I’m really intrigued I’m not into overly difficult shit but people love this because of it. Really thinking bout coppin

If you're not into hard or frustrating shit, I'd say get it, but make sure you look up some guides on google or youtube for guides on getting good equipment early. That will make the game more manageable. Else, you're going to get smacked in the face pretty hard. It's a good and addictive game, but it's unforgiving as hell.

Back