Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Elden Ring (Shadow of Erdtree)

Level 137 and I’m pistol whipping niggas out here. Godrick still got the best great rune power to me
Man, I've been reluctant as hell to pop a rune, lol. I don't even know why I bother even unlocking them, I know I'm not going to use them, smh.

I literally can't parry to save my life.

HQYD.gif

You don't even really have to parry on this game right? Can't you just block and hit R2?
Yeah, that's normally true, but the enemy I was fighting usually hit with with a combo that nearly depleted my stamina. And when I hit them with a guard counter, they don't even flinch. I eventually figured something out, though.

That gold ghost with the big ass axe under the castle been whooping my ass for a week.

Godfrey i think...

Trying to kite him in such a narrow corridor is tough.

Do NOT sleep on charged attacks. My god, I did and now I realize why I was struggling so hard even though my weapons were strong enough.

It's all about poise damage. You just have to be committed with each swing.

Godfrey is beating my ass, the 2nd time around. He has this 3 part delay attack that just 1 shots you if 1 of them hits you is some bullshit because i can't time it.

Just beat Godfrey a lil while ago.

Shortly after bitching about him.

Used my mimic and curved great sword for max bleed proc.

Everytime he aggro'd onto my mimic i'd rush in to hit him with a 2 part special that particular weapon has. L2 then R2

I know someone out there is tight, lol. Just one shotted a mage in pvp with the sword of Night and Flame's fire attack.

Jof1.gif

Man only had ~800hp in the final map area.

People can only invade you if you summoned help right? I don't like that. I never get invaded because I never summon help. I wouldn't mind the occasional PvP.

People can only invade you if you summoned help right? I don't like that. I never get invaded because I never summon help. I wouldn't mind the occasional PvP.

explains why shit looked like a damn battle royal when I invaded someone last night, I wasn’t even the only invader lmao. Also explains why I haven’t been invaded once - sans the npc invasions - but you can put a ‘hostile‘ summon sign out and have the classic PvP except that you lose the element of surprise as an invading party…

I don’t know if it’s a dedicated server thing or something else but the OG demons souls was spot on back in 09 when you received the ‘unlimited invasion’ item quite briefly after the tutorial… Now I just got at the point - already 50 hours in the game - where I received 5 ’attemps‘ to invade lol.

I’ve been playing this game religiously since release, started as the confessor class and roamed the world like the damn Nazgûl lmao. lot of Tolkien / lotr esque inspired scenery and enemies, aesthetic wise this game is amazing... the amount of times I thought ‘wtf is that?!’ while grabbing the binoculars to zoom in is ridiculous lol, they really went all out with this shit.

rocking that oldskool Knight armor from the roundtable hold now, looking like a tank but being nimble af lmao.

I’ve been playing this game religiously since release, started as the confessor class and roamed the world like the damn Nazgûl lmao. lot of Tolkien / lotr esque inspired scenery and enemies, aesthetic wise this game is amazing... the amount of times I thought ‘wtf is that?!’ while grabbing the binoculars to zoom in is ridiculous lol, they really went all out with this shit.

rocking that oldskool Knight armor from the roundtable hold now, looking like a tank but being nimble af lmao.
The enemy designs are incredible. I wish there was a bestiary in the game.

while I am enjoying this game the mage aspect of it needs better explanation.
Spells don't scale off Int/Fth alone. all sorceries are more situational than just straight upgrades. dual wielding staffs doesnt seem to boost power at all.

If you're a souls veteran, all this probably aint new to you but man is this game fustrating to play sans a wiki. so glad i got this on my PC cause I have to keep a second screen open at all times.

Back