OUT NOW Elden Ring (Shadow Of Erdtree 6/21)

I'm so pissed. I bought a ps5 when I moved and sold my copy of elden ring. Thought I could just buy the ps5 version and continue my save, but my save is a ps4 version and I bought a physical copy so I couldn't "upgrade to ps5 version" and lost my save. I hadn't even finished the game but was a pretty good amount into it. At least halfway maybe. I got the ps5 version but got to start a new playthrough. Also have to find time to play ff7 and dragons dogma 2.

Did I miss something? Cuz wassup wit all these black streamers all of the sudden now playing Elden Ring? Did theybl most of them get together and chose a "Game of the Month" to play during their streams?

Did I miss something? Cuz wassup wit all these black streamers all of the sudden now playing Elden Ring? Did theybl most of them get together and chose a "Game of the Month" to play during their streams?
It doesn’t hurt as bad when you die anymore.

Meaning that long ass wait for the world to reload and repopulate is less of a bitch. Which was a major flaw that turned so many people off.

It’s more fun to play now.

It doesn’t hurt as bad when you die anymore.

Meaning that long ass wait for the world to reload and repopulate is less of a bitch. Which was a major flaw that turned so many people off.

It’s more fun to play now.
I’ve never noticed this, what wait time? Do you play on consoles?

Reactions: Englishdude
I’m guessing they are getting ready since the dlc is coming out, soon. Come to think of it, I should probably start honing my skills, again too.

Starting over would just take way too much time, though. I put like 120 hrs on my last play through. 🤧

I’m guessing they are getting ready since the dlc is coming out, soon. Come to think of it, I should probably start honing my skills, again too.

Starting over would just take way too much time, though. I put like 120 hrs on my last play through. 🤧

Just started back on this game and that Stormgate troll is kicking my azzz. Smh

Just started back on this game and that Stormgate troll is kicking my azzz. Smh

I’ve forgotten so much of the mechanics, even if I start from my last save it would be damn near pointless. 😭 Probably all I’ll know how to do is roll.

PS4 pro and PS5

I’m talking about the series overall.

The load times were a significant part of the suck
You on about summoning to other worlds or just general load times?

Elden ring always been fairly quick on load times, but suffers from copy paste boss/enemies and repetitive combat styles.

Hoping the new DL is comparable to DS3 dlc as Gael etc we’re top tier DS boss battles.

You on about summoning to other worlds or just general load times?

Elden ring always been fairly quick on load times, but suffers from copy paste boss/enemies and repetitive combat styles.

Hoping the new DL is comparable to DS3 dlc as Gael etc we’re top tier DS boss battles.
Soulsbornes made by From specifically

• Ether
Reactions: Englishdude