Welcome To aBlackWeb

Earned, Gifted or Loaned?

Which One?

• Total voters
I only read page 1
Your pride is getting in the way of a blessing. Give me the 500k please

could very well be the case....

but have you ever received a gift that large?

anybody ever bought you a car?

could very well be the case....

but have you ever received a gift that large?

anybody ever bought you a car?
I brother gave me his old car.
At the end of the day. Once the money is mine and there arent any specific stipulations, then they cant hold shit over me. You cant make me do anything that I dont want. I owe you nothing, it was a gift.

I brother gave me his old car.
At the end of the day. Once the money is mine and there arent any specific stipulations, then they cant hold shit over me. You cant make me do anything that I dont want. I owe you nothing, it was a gift.

and I agree....its about the mental tho

your brother gave you his used vehicle...thats dope

somebody gives you half a mil and your purchase a car...that shit aint gone feel the same

you gone think of that gift every time you get in it and pass by somebody walking or in a bucket

this could just be me but im speaking from experience

the shit feels lame like beating a game w/ cheat codes or something

and I agree....its about the mental tho

your brother gave you his used vehicle...thats dope

somebody gives you half a mil and your purchase a car...that shit aint gone feel the same

you gone think of that gift every time you get in it and pass by somebody walking or in a bucket

this could just be me but im speaking from experience

the shit feels lame like beating a game w/ cheat codes or something
Like I said, thats your pride holding you back. I would feel grateful. I would feel like I need to pass on the blessing if I get a chance

Loan for a mill. I'm assuming that since it's a loan, I'd have some type of business plan attached to it and a way to repay it. So if I got it like that to be owing a million, I must be doing fucking amazing.

i think these answers highly depend on life experiences

some of ya'll have been gifted by some good people

the only people who gave me anything was to have something to hold over my head and/or throw in my face when the course changes

and the way me and my pride work lol, i'll light that shit on fire in front of you for that

ya'll aint never heard a song about how much help somebody got......its all me, I done came up, nigga we made it, started from the bottom, i dont need nobody for nothing....ya'll get the idea.....that mindframe stems from going thru that kinda shit and feeling like fuck people and handouts

theres a different type of pleasure you get from doing it on your own and not having any hands in your jar

250k is a great start for your own business and if done right you'd never have to look back......you'll accumulate a million dollars waaaaaaaay before somebody can pay back a million dollar loan.......without any numbers we still know the interest on that is gonna be ridiculous

I'd take the gift if it was just a random deposit from a stranger or "angel investor" and I'd still use most of it to help other people and start my own thing w/ the rest....but as far as somebody I know like here I want you to take this....nah

I'd take the gift right now because I don't have any good ideas what to do with a lot of money right now other than invest it in my family. However, if you had asked me this in college, I would have said I'd take the loan and I would have invested it in Google or Bitcoin at the time and would be ballin out of control right about now.

Back